League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeeFour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

I like that they'll give more options for Renekton's fury usage...but an overall stat buff for his late game? Excuse me....but does he seriously need a late game buff? Just because people don't know how to play him, don't buff him in unnecessary places...

RRRampage

01-31-2011

1.757 thumbs up
5.295 thumbs down

lol

Gishal

01-31-2011

Almost back to a negative rating Riot... gj! Oh, I know! Maybe you should relock the thread and lie to the community... again!

How about you fix your **** servers and give us magma chamber instead of breaking the game even more?

Roentegenium

01-31-2011

hahaha it's gone back down to +10 now from +400. It really is disappointing and pathetic how they doctor the votes... The whole point of the vote system was to receive feedback from the community. Hence, by artificially manipulating the votes, they are really lying to themselves (since I presume that most people are already aware of the fact that this video was disliked by 5000+ people on youtube). Anyways, I have just lost my faith in Riot. Not so much for the patch (although it is detestable) but rather for the fact that they would use such underhanded tactics to make it appear that everyone liked it...

EDIT: down to +0

Hermit Blake

01-31-2011

Even with the 800 phantom votes, it's almost back in the red already. xD

That is f***in' hilarious.

-10. Wonder if they'll votedump again...

Amichi

01-31-2011

ARGHHHHHH
what a freakin bad patch, now if you get laned against a vlad you are fuked you cant use pot to heal up and he can heal himself while not wasting any mana........ this patch its a fukin buff for champs that heal theirselves

Saddler

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organtrail View Post
You know there are other games of this genre, right? Have you ever heard of DotA? I guarantee you any DotA usual could stomp the ****ing brains out of 3/4 of LoL's userbase, blindfolded. Any HoN player above 1600 PSR could as well.

Is it unfair if someone has 20 mp5 at level 1? No, not unfair really, but it is stupid for everyone else to start out with 5 per 5. I think mp5 runes and masteries should actually give you an advantage rather than putting you at a reasonable amount of mana regen.

And I'm just going to ignore your first sentence, as you obviously completely ignored what I said about a 30 and a low level queuing together.

Wrong any HON player would think he is playing Chronos and would jump in 5v1 and get rocked in league. You cant compaire HON to LOL because to diffrent games with very diffrent strats.

Lucchinii

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amichi View Post
ARGHHHHHH
what a freakin bad patch, now if you get laned against a vlad you are fuked you cant use pot to heal up and he can heal himself while not wasting any mana........ this patch its a fukin buff for champs that heal theirselves
You, like many idiots here, are ****ing ******ed and need to quit.

They did NOT talk about ALL the changes in the PREVIEW.

Vladimir WILL be nerfed.

Stop crying about the changes when you don't know ALL of the changes.

You guys think it's going to be ****ing terrible when you haven't seen it in action yet.

They TESTED this many times before they decided to go with it, so stop complaining idiots.

Just because your precious runes are going to get nerfed, doesn't mean they're useless.

Seriously, so many idiots in this community, it's really saddening.

Madaralt

01-31-2011

****ing lame riot is just a bunch of noobs incept phreak hes ok ;/

Saddler

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
You, like many idiots here, are ****ing ******ed and need to quit.

They did NOT talk about ALL the changes in the PREVIEW.

Vladimir WILL be nerfed.

Stop crying about the changes when you don't know ALL of the changes.

You guys think it's going to be ****ing terrible when you haven't seen it in action yet.

They TESTED this many times before they decided to go with it, so stop complaining idiots.

Just because your precious runes are going to get nerfed, doesn't mean they're useless.

Seriously, so many idiots in this community, it's really saddening.
I tip my hat to you sir. So much *****ing about something they have no idea about. Also watch the Vid again Ginsoo SAYS "You will not notice much of a diffrence if you have these runes all ready"