Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Patch Preview – 1.0.0.110

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUndeadFish

01-30-2011

Quote:
sirbeefcake:
The actual nerf never went through properly so he still has his taunt at 9 seconds instead of 12.

I'm pretty sure thats riot's way of saying that he is balanced. Also awesome beard guinsoo.

CpK Echo

01-30-2011

you should make that twitch on your face cloak

Tagoth

01-30-2011

I really dont think mana needs to be nerfed to much especially since you can just change champs who exploit it by making abilities scale more or lower mp5. I hope they dont make it pointless to use mp5 runes.

UchihaOmega

01-30-2011

Now about that innervating locket...

GodSasori

01-30-2011

You can't be serious right?!...It was better to lower the regen and health of early tanks(that mind you do more dmg than an actual mage!!!and it sucks!)rather than making the items more expensive because now it's way hard for mana eating champions to even stay in the lane for minimum time.Looks like taking a tank is the only option left to do op magic dmg while having oobersome hp and resistances and ditch the actual 1 hit dead mages. On the other hand rammus nerf is realy needed looking forward to it and this time i hope it's duration of taunt nerf and not just the CD! Also i wonder when is that pathetic "on the move" heal on mundo getting some decent nerf because it's way OP even when under ignite or hp regen blockers.(makes soraka heal even more laughable than it already is)

RunsOnDiesel

01-30-2011

Riot employees look like such mutants...like they all grew up around the same nuclear power plant. Not to mentition how nervous and unfunny they are.

On Topic: Barely anything was mentitioned that hadnt already been announced multiple times over. The mana issue is/was not a top priority over other balance changes.

TasteTheLuminous

01-30-2011

I loved the bloopers haha .
and **&^T*E&E%MO^$#@! , Guinsoo you have a neckbeard ! thats so rare and awesome .

SentimentalTommy

01-30-2011

I ****ing love trav!

LysolCleaner

01-30-2011

im sad...my hp and mana runes..

Abedeus

01-30-2011

So... they nerf runes, masteries, both health and mana... And they want more aggressive play? What?