League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDiff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

I've been juggling Doran's Ring or Meki Pendant as starting item for Taric for some time now. Now that's Doran's is costing more and Mana regen is getting nerfed I'm gonna forgo the small amount HP/AP and avoid Dorans. This going to affect anyone else in their starting item purchase?.

MusicJazz

01-30-2011

Nice stuff, glad to hear a lot of the stuff mentioned

Bloodcrusher

01-30-2011

I swear to Zombie Christ if Renek isn't a viable champion for 5's I will murder a sack full of kittens and use their splattered organs to stuff babies and then mount those gore choked diaper chewers on the hood of my jeep to which I will drive to Riot studios screaming 'THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!'

Xarudo

01-30-2011

What the hell was Traveler doing there?

Seòras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

So, let me get this straight... when I'm tanking, I can now pretty much give up if there's a ranged DPS or good poker laning against me?

Dodd

01-30-2011

I JUST bought my first HP quint a few days ago. ****.

Punch Your Taint

01-30-2011

Hey, lets just get rid of runes, masteries, and items all together. So no matter what you do everything stays the same. That would be just suuuuuper. Love the fact that I've spent over $100 on this game and all that Riot does with that money is make big tittied champions and worthless game play changes. GG.

Volgarus

01-30-2011

So runes are not worth buying now?

FoxyLocksy

01-30-2011

Continuing to ignore Garen? He still needs some buffs after you butt raped him hard.

Creepercat

01-30-2011

Stupidest nerfs ever. Since level 1s have a disadvantage towards level 30s let's nerf runes and masteries so level 1s are closer to level 30s. Is this the Rtard logic month where we blurt out Rtarded logic? There SHOULD be a noticeable difference between people who has runes and people who doesn't BECAUSE WE SPENT IP ON THEM. This game is making me question their sanity.

I've stuck with Riot through MANY unnecessary nerfs trusting them that "they knew what they were doing." After this patch, I question that. This is essencially punishing the people who spent time and money and rewarding the lazy.

I doubt I'll still be playing if they keep coming up with these bullcrap patches.