League of Legends Patch Preview – 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneGooofyItalian

01-30-2011

Instead of nerfing our runes that we all paid good IP for and making the perks of us earning higher lvls and using the masteries we earned.
Why not just stop being lazy and just fix match making.....Its always nerf nerf nerf never just fix.
Every champion has been nerfed back and forth so many times its worthless to even buy a champion anymore.
I have so many friends who have stopped playing LoL because its so unbalanced and every month there is a different OP champ and not enough balance.

why not instead of nerfing every little thing nerf nerf nerf, just give us more items to counter the OP of certain things so that the game then has more strategy because its getting to the point where you can have no skill or even have to think to win and thats just stupid.

So epic fail.

I love this game but things have to get better or else your just going to lose all the original players and fans of this game because of all the nerfing you guys keep doing.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

Nice move switching downvotes for upvotes, we never going to notice!!!

Irenicus1

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyDee View Post
For some reason, I Loled at that. XD
wut

Frozutek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

what happened wasn't this thread closed, with a huge amount of down votes remaining? Im guessing the youtube votes are legit.

EDIT:

oh i see they put the magical +400 so we can actually post and read the thread. I guess our opinions will be heard.

TheLamb413

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Episode three of the Patch Preview series is up! Replacing Morello for this episode we have Guinsoo who’s also from the design team, and replacing Phreak we have Phreak with no voice thanks to a hockey game the night before the recording. Never fear, the content is as good as ever! Renekton, Rammus, and many more changes await us. Watch and learn!

[turley]y2r_HE2wBro[/turley]

Click here to watch the video on YouTube. Please favorite and subscribe if you’d like to see more of these!
you guys nerfed poor tyrn so much because of snot-nosed newbies who dont know when to back when there are eneimies missing, give tyrn back his 6-second ult, the nerfs to tyrn were because of whiney garbage players who don't belong in the league, thank you!

Crowlz

01-30-2011

hmmmm MYSTERIOUSLY -330 TO OVER 400 UP VOTES

I WONDER........

Fearful Ferret

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kippppppp View Post
....for one when are level 30s queued with level 1s? and secondly, why should we not have an advantage over level 1s if weve played the game longer than they have, and invested more in it.honestly, its people like you upvoting this kind of thing thats going to ultimately ruin the game
You have an advantage because you're experienced with the game. I'm basically certain that any level 30 could easily outplay any new player even if they switched accounts. The goal of LoL is not to win, it's to have fun. Many people do get fun out of games by winning, which is why LoL is inherently a competitive game, and it's why matchmaking exists, which allows players of similar skill to play each other so that both sides can have as much fun as possible by ensuring both sides are able to win, which makes winning meaningful in the first place. And no, level 30s don't get paired with level 1s, and I see no reason why level 30s should care what the difference is between 30 and 1. It's important for level 1 players to be able to enjoy the game as it is meant to be played, so they're bringing the gameplay experience of level 1 closer to level 30 because the game is increasingly meant to be played with runes and masteries, and that's hurting the experience of new players. Level 30s will literally not notice any difference if level 1s are buffed, whereas if the buffs make playing at level 1 more fun, then LoL gets more players, the community grows, and Riot can succeed as a business.

Saying you deserve to have bigger numbers because you've played the game longer is an outright fallacy. Runes should allow for a lot of customization while not overly much impacting gameplay because that's what will make LoL competitive and fun; those who just want to experience the game and try out different champions should have a chance to win games, just as those who invest in runes instead should have an upper hand. They're nerfing easily less than 5% of the runes in the game, which in turn makes the other runes more viable and makes rune setups more interesting to come up with instead of just letting mana regen seals be the best for 80% of champions.

Irenicus1

01-30-2011

Maybe they were thinking of pulling the patch back.

Smite911

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hak3n View Post
Nice move switching downvotes for upvotes, we never going to notice!!!
are you a moron? they did that so we could comment. if it has downvotes it closes automatically. hence why they changed it so they could here our opinions.

TheLamb413

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishansen1 View Post
Nerf to Health Regeneration.
Nerf to Mana Regeneration.

Indirect Vladimir buff. How sweet Riot.
great now vlad will be even more overpowered...i think riot watches more hockey than paying attention to how the games have been going...