League of Legends Patch Preview – 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VALOUR THE HERO

01-29-2011

no more dorans wow

InquisitorYulwei

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpyro40 View Post
I haven't been doing anything but facepalming this entire video. Mana nerfs to bring Level 1s closer to Level 30s? People, everybody who plays this game says: Buy runes before you buy champions, or spend IP on runes, not champions. Everybody has runes. And there should be an advantage to players who have been playing for a long time, who have had time to develop their rune books. I'm lucky I like Swain, because of his passive.

And then the health nerfs? What about the champions who need survivability? Let's examine this: Everybody complains that Pantheon's Heartseeker does too much damage at early levels. And now we have less health. Then, there's the fact you can only buy 1 Doran's item. So, effectively, it's easier for burst damage champions to kill you, because you won't have as much defensive power.

Now, let's add these two together: Less health and less mana overall. Now who needs health and mana? Mages. Who doesn't? Melee DPS. So....if this is supposed to be a mage nerf, come out and say it. And what about late game champions? You're breaking their early game, so their late game suffers. LoL is almost never about the late game, it's about who can excel in the early game.

I'm NOT, repeat NOT (seem to be a lot of people who just dr everything), saying that this game is now unplayable. We will adapt, we will survive. But these nerfs are getting very, very annoying. I don't think you've buffed runes at all, they just seem to keep losing out. Why don't you end it fast, and just take runes away altogether?

BTW: Runes and masteries are for those who choose to use them. I for one swap out my runes and masteries depending on the champion I play. Mages go 9-0-21 with MPen, CDR, and MRegen. Melee DPS get 9-21-0, with Crit Strike, Armor Pen, and AS. Tanks get 9-21-0 as well, generally going with CDR. If you choose to play every champion without changing your runes or masteries, then that's your fault. Don't complain about.
Uhm.
What he said.

BloodGod22

01-29-2011

Epic Beard Guinsoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirtyfat

01-29-2011

I see they included a champion sneak peek for Neckbeard, can't wait till he comes out

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

ok

Edit:
btw any Nidalee fixes incoming. I just got a taste of how much more terrible she could be when I got this game with terrible server lag.

http://www.livestream.com/nhls/video...edium=ui-thumb

Lag starts around 14:30 and then all hell breaks loose

Cráig

01-29-2011

My health quints and mana regen runes

TigerFreedom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

Great, now I'm not sure if I even want to consider Doran's items as starters now

messymike

01-29-2011

who knew ball hair could grow on someones face???

also, waiting for someone to make a DAT ASS meme out of the opening frame

HandheldBrandon

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiptideVibe View Post
DO NOT NERF RAMMUS! He already got the boot last week, now I can't uber taunt people anymore. Great. Thanks. I've already bought a skin for Rammus and he is my main tank. I don't want to have wasted that cash on a champion that just gets nerfed every week. Its just stupid and annoying.
The actual nerf never went through properly so he still has his taunt at 9 seconds instead of 12.

Modessa

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitoryulwei View Post
uhm.
What he said.
dude you read everyone's mind here.