League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sjeD2JkYcTVuyvRT

01-29-2011

Nerfs, nerfs and... more nerfs. And Panth buff.

By all means, let's make masteries even weaker instead of making them more interesting and diverse.

NEOtheONE

01-29-2011

This HP nerf is going to suck. Can't start with my doran's ring on my casters anymore, lame. And with the mana regen nerf on top of that, guess I'll have to buy mana crystal or some kind of mana regen for my first item every game I play a caster now.

KINGBETETE

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiptideVibe View Post
DO NOT NERF RAMMUS! He already got the boot last week, now I can't uber taunt people anymore. Great. Thanks. I've already bought a skin for Rammus and he is my main tank. I don't want to have wasted that cash on a champion that just gets nerfed every week. Its just stupid and annoying.
I still play galio... You'll live.

Dactylos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

Great, I just finish filling out my health quints and manaregen runes and now they are going to be useless.

Thanks, Riot.

bze

01-29-2011

Don't really like the sound of not being able to afford a doran's + potion now. I am for the hp regen nerfs though.

superpyro40

01-29-2011

I haven't been doing anything but facepalming this entire video. Mana nerfs to bring Level 1s closer to Level 30s? People, everybody who plays this game says: Buy runes before you buy champions, or spend IP on runes, not champions. Everybody has runes. And there should be an advantage to players who have been playing for a long time, who have had time to develop their rune books. I'm lucky I like Swain, because of his passive.

And then the health nerfs? What about the champions who need survivability? Let's examine this: Everybody complains that Pantheon's Heartseeker does too much damage at early levels. And now we have less health. Then, there's the fact you can only buy 1 Doran's item. So, effectively, it's easier for burst damage champions to kill you, because you won't have as much defensive power.

Now, let's add these two together: Less health and less mana overall. Now who needs health and mana? Mages. Who doesn't? Melee DPS. So....if this is supposed to be a mage nerf, come out and say it. And what about late game champions? You're breaking their early game, so their late game suffers. LoL is almost never about the late game, it's about who can excel in the early game.

I'm NOT, repeat NOT (seem to be a lot of people who just dr everything), saying that this game is now unplayable. We will adapt, we will survive. But these nerfs are getting very, very annoying. I don't think you've buffed runes at all, they just seem to keep losing out. Why don't you end it fast, and just take runes away altogether?

BTW: Runes and masteries are for those who choose to use them. I for one swap out my runes and masteries depending on the champion I play. Mages go 9-0-21 with MPen, CDR, and MRegen. Melee DPS get 9-21-0, with Crit Strike, Armor Pen, and AS. Tanks get 9-21-0 as well, generally going with CDR. If you choose to play every champion without changing your runes or masteries, then that's your fault. Don't complain about it.

UmbrellaExile

01-29-2011

I love these patch previews, it's great to see a little of what's to come. Keep up the good work!

Swampf0x

01-29-2011

Dat neckforest.

LokNLoad

01-29-2011

I've only got three words to say... STOP NERFING THINGS.

WaterDew

01-29-2011

Neckbeard FTL Guinsoo.