League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divinemind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

I really feel Riot needs to beta test their champs instead of dump them on the open market and tweak them after a week or two. Theres been more than 4 champs that needed redone after release.

Its your system though, Its not like I get paid for making good suggestions.

Rackloy

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySmurf View Post
and what is the deal with people saying less regen = more passive?
YOUR DAMAGE MATTERS NOW.
Passive players will be more passive and agressive players will be more agressive. I'm cool with it.

Chucksteak

01-30-2011

wait, are you telling me now that in early game if blitzcrank gets you with his grab and pops you into the air and has someone in the lane with him that can deal good damage like lets say pantheon that its gonna pretty much be a guaranteed gank? we might be seeing tons of blitzcranks now...

BustyChicksFTW

01-30-2011

loo

Dyllyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

I've stuck with riot through promote, kneejerk turret nerfs, kneejerk turret buffs, pantheon's rollercoaster ride, dodgy skin pricing, perpetual 975 RP champions, riot banning every ****ing player in South East Asia (**** garena), false promises (promised mastery changes? molten chamber?)

I knew Riot has financial obligations, so i ignored the ******ed pricing. I knew Riot barely understood their game, so i understand caving in to popular pressure to kneejerk buffs and nerfs. But this just proves riot don't know how their game works at all. ugh.

Neurons

01-30-2011

U know Runes and masteries make LoL unique.And every1 can change or buy them.So why "balance" it?I just don't understand it.It's not like runes are things like some ppl can buy and some ppl can't!every1 can buy it.And masteries...Every1 can change it easily in a minute.If ppl are complaining about them then they should balance their heads before asking to balance them.

Plarc

01-30-2011

Buff to no mana champions and champions with high sustaining abilities. It means that Vlad is going to be even better. If they don't nerf Rammus this time I'll just go back to HoN... sorry.

ElkouDri

Recruiter

01-30-2011

Making dorans items more expansive so you can't get dorans items and potions , you smart guys , some champions can't survive a sec without that -_-'

Rackloy

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hot Fuzz View Post
I support Riot 100%, they made an excellent game, but god **** you guys are ruining it for many of us for stupid ideas and not listening to the community on what we think should happen as-well. We will adapt and survive, but this is getting out of hand.
Quite frankly I feel like this community isn't worth listening to. The dumbasses are always most vocal.

So many of you complain about Riot making mana regen runes and HP quints useless. As far as I can tell, they will still give you benefits.

Ipak

01-30-2011

Mana regen getting hit with the nerf bat.

Ridiculous, I'm sorry I saved for my mana runes and shoulda just spent it on armor/MR first.

Now I can just create a smurf and snowball small lvl1s making them ragequit. LET THE FUN BEGIN.

Currently, very unsatisfied with the "preview". Hopefully it won't be hit too hard, otherwise, 8months of playing down the drain.