Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Patch Preview – 1.0.0.110

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeOracle25

02-03-2011

So your telling me dropping health quints from 97 health to 24 health is small?....Wow...that's sad.

scriptkittie

02-04-2011

:\ 2 rammus nerfs in a row? He was the most balanced character. This is goin down hill fast...

GamingBlaze

02-09-2011

I can under stand the importance of nerf patch here and there but this patch didnt just nerf some players and op others but for the ones that suffer from it are getting shafted in the a** because the only good runes for most champions (foritude and clearity) but you made it so players cant buy a dorans item and and a health potion or mana potion i mean comeon i can understand the price hikes on some items but comeon that one is just ridiculous
Hopefully after this BS patch we get a slight buff patch doesnt have to be extreme but something would be nice

WCsharp

05-19-2011

Every champion I buy gets nerfed :'(