League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXxKojixXx

02-01-2011

give mages some love soon we are getting shreadded early game by melee that 2 shot us at lvl 1. and whose cds are nothing its so bs that you almost have to play a tank or life steal champ to survive at lvl one ...wtf riot come on...

superpyro40

02-01-2011

Surprised it got down to -304 again. Also the fact that the release notes were set at +9000.

LaserBeam44

02-01-2011

omg.... THX FKN RIOT ! What a logic, making lvl1s closer to lvl30s who have mana regen runes and masteries, because the gap between them is just too high... what a great respect towards all the people who worked hard to get these and spent some money for them.... just turned lvl 20, was about to buy ip boosts and play a complete week end to be able to buy the biggest amount of runes possible, especially mana regen runes for my ashe, but now i think i'll just let go. stupid logic riot, seriously. and guinsoo omfg you are amazingly ugly

Larkivad

02-02-2011

i'm wasting my time in this game.

Oficinaman

02-02-2011

I agree with some palyers here in the fact that Riot should stop making those videos and just put some text with all changes, like it was and it is in DotA. It was clear and simple, we didn't have to wait for a video to load and, for all of us to whom english is not our mother tongue, it will be easier to understand the sometimes very fast and accents you use in making those videos.

Churles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Great you buffed everyone slightly, but you still nerfed my runes.
That still bugs me, I bought them because of their power, this happened before with armor pen and I'm still annoyed.

Refund ip in relation to the amount they were nerfed so I can buy new runes.

Vampiricfish

02-02-2011

so now we're getting punished for buying runes that give us bonuses we want...fabulous

TenSpeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Phreak's face looks too familiar to me. like I've seen him irl or something.

XiTro

02-03-2011

downvote this till it's locked! bump!

Agent Forty1

02-03-2011

time for me to think a new starting item...