League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkslyer

02-01-2011

patch is taking tooooo looong to load and i want to play right now

Samurai Squash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

I would also like to know what's wrong with the patch, and when it will be fixed. My download started at 250 kb/s and dropped rapidly to 2 kb/s. A number of my friends are also having this problem, so I know it's not just my internet connection. Please, this is very irritating.

DivineComedy

02-01-2011

Is it me and my internet, or do the patches here take forever to download?? I have turbo roadrunner so I know it's not slow.

Hadryel

02-01-2011

some changes are good, some changes are pretty bad... in deed, i hope u guys buff Ezreal in the next patch, he deserve it...

Fencer

02-01-2011

worse patch ever

DrDerpDerps

02-01-2011

Wow for a second I thought you were actually going to fix the servers in this patch. You suck riot. Your gay changes arent useful when the game isnt playable.. tired of the bullcrap huge lag spikes where everyone disconnects and the game freezes for up to 2 minutes at a time. Take your millions and spend it on servers. And dont use the same server for your game client as your website ******s.. Your one mega server blows and when it crashes - we all suffer...

ssadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-01-2011

update is too slow

Slyvesty

02-01-2011

Sry but i rly dont like those changes, ive been playin a lot of LoL trust me and for a long time, but now im wondering whats the point of even beeing a level 30 and choosing those masteries, and working out on our rune pages, accordingly to those masteries, if after we bought them, u change them and render them pretty much useless in my opinion.

No offense but i really dont like those changes, im even considering to stop playing the game after testing those outs.

Skycaptain95

02-01-2011

This is such a ****ed up game now it's not even funny...

Oh well *logs in* I'm ready for some more solo queue!

*sigh*

xXxKojixXx

02-01-2011

when are you guys gonna nerf Jax, his jump takes half your life at lvl 1, and then you decided to lower the cool down on it. Seriously? he is op as all get out. and whats with the cd on sions stun thats ridiculous running from him can be impossible. specially when you play veigar like me and his stun starts with and 18 sec cd. That is veigars only really means of survivability with out summoner spells. That seems a little lop sided to me. Squishy champs are getting merced by champs like Jax that can 2 shot you at lvl one. Can we get some balance here?