League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daethbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
These changes don't matter because currently your game is not playable.

3 times now, almost always at night time too, the game will lag so hardcore that everyone on my team will get disconnected and unable to reconnect for a solid 2-3 minutes. Even after reconnecting, lag spikes are experienced randomly in which you are unable to click or do anything, just die. Everyone is experiencing it. And its your fault. Shame on you for not taking this seriously.

We were really hoping you were actually going to fix the servers with this patch. But like always, you are concerned only with useless changes or a gay new skin/champion. How's about you take your millions and fix the **** laggy servers.
So let me get this straight; because you can't play for ONE night out of the week, the game as a whole is not playable.

Sounds to me like you are one of the people still rocking a windows 98 with a single core processor and a bad internet...

DrDerpDerps

02-01-2011

These changes don't matter because currently your game is not playable.

3 times now, almost always at night time too, the game will lag so hardcore that everyone on my team will get disconnected and unable to reconnect for a solid 2-3 minutes. Even after reconnecting, lag spikes are experienced randomly in which you are unable to click or do anything, just die. Everyone is experiencing it. And its your fault. Shame on you for not taking this seriously.

We were really hoping you were actually going to fix the servers with this patch. But like always, you are concerned only with useless changes or a gay new skin/champion. How's about you take your millions and fix the **** laggy servers.

Infernostrider

02-01-2011

much rather get patch NOTES so i know what im dealing with :S

Artha

02-01-2011

i hate the pacthes and also i have a complaint plz fix this is my 2nd complaint and awnser or im gona be done with ur game so calles league of legends i am extremly mad and i have no more patiants.!!!!!! i play a game and you guys make me leave? i try reconnecting and it says pvp.net connection failure and i keep on constantly hv to leave cause of the so called (failure) and then i get reported and i get penalties for no reason my cpu is the best you can find and is not old its a brand new hp i7 12 gig desktop and my internet is 5 bars and wonderfly faster then "lightning" so i have to wait until the next day 8:17 eastern time to play its not my fault please awnser in some way and not by email if u dont im extremly disatisfied with your company and whatevers wrong with it cause i dont want penalties 1 after another. if i get lvl 3 penlty i dont know what in the world will happen but please if u can stop the penalty cause i can cleary go to your web site and in the game but just not in to the lobby to recconnet i can connect to PVP.net clearly so its not my cpu or network thats not connecting its your game that has some problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

J0hnL33Swag3r

02-01-2011

This is good for me because reketon is very squishy i usually die pretty quick so i'm glad you guys fixed that problem.

TheGiantYordle

02-01-2011

Eh I'm just going to be voted down, but some things need to be said. Especially as a player with a long history in LoL, and in buying RP. I don't generally ever have anything to say on the forums, so here we go.

Mana Regeneration Buff:

Gangplank: Good idea, especially considering the fact that on a bad day, if I crit with a level 1 Gangplank, I hit for over 250 damage (I run pure crit damage on him, being as crit chance is easy to build), and I am always running out of mana. Good thing I will be able to half kill squishies more often.

Karthus: Thank you for making me never run out of mana in my AOE anymore (was already close to never running out of mana on him), this makes farming go much faster, as well as chasing with my scepter.

Janna: Easily, for those who play her right, the hardest single shot skillshot in the game, starting at level 1 she can smack a player for 3-400 if you are AP runed. Always used to run out of mana though, this will fix that, so I can continue to hold a lane until level 16 without having to go shop, being as she doesn't need items until mid-late game.

No one thought of these things?
----------

Renekton: That I agree with, poor guy sorta needed a boost, late game DPS (those smart enough to have lifesteal) would tear him in half and he couldn't do enough damage to tanks, so he was pretty limited to ganking and couldn't stand up to much in a 1v1 fight. Funny watching Udyr bash his skull in eitherway.
-----------

Like most patches, half good, half is going to turn into more complaining about certain heroes, those heroes who's weak point was the fact that you couldn't rune Mana Regen to be effective, so they're mana ran short on them early game... now it wont, atleast not as badly, and they will eat the same newer players you were trying to rescue alive. (ever seen a level 5 that someone invited with them into a game go nuclear when you twoshot them at level 1 with Gangplank?)

Runes are what separates we level 30s from the lower tiers, and always has. A nerf to the runes, and a boost to all the heroes, is only going to make the same level 30s crunch them harder, and those of us who have spent a few thousand dollars on IP boosts, Champions, Skins, and So forth, are just going to pummel the ever loving beejesus out of them with our newly found Mana Regen that we never had before.... that reminds me, JAX! Woe for the days of the past where I'd run out of mana while chasing down the 5th member of your team that had managed to escape.

Bunny Booh

02-01-2011

Fixed the patch .. oh man am sitting here waiting on the new patch to um patch over it will take 13hour thats a new record and its only me my clan also is waiting on this is just stupid...

Ad Datis

02-01-2011

I don't really understand the philosophy of the mana regen nurf.
Why would you punish the players who set up their runes and masteries, who spent countless hours on your dam game to afford to build multiple rune pages just to give them less of that advantage? Why are the people who don't bother building mana regen rune pages getting helped when that was their choice to begin with? If you make a decision and all you build is a crit page or a armr pen and no mana regen thats the accepted loss that every champion has to deal with. Then you couple that with less health on dorans. So you lack the ability for higher offensive play with the less mana regen and now you have a defensive disadvantage because of a lack of health. There is enough burst in this dam game.
My suggestion? Stop nurfing **** people worked hard to build on a game almost everyone ultimately spends money and create new items/masteries and heroes to fix it instead. It can't just be nurf nurf nurf. I see the thought that gets put into it and as a gamer I appreciate it but I don't like this change at all.

ps. I play more than just casters.

DivineComedy

02-01-2011

What??

TheGiantYordle

02-01-2011

Eh the problem isn't casters, or burst damage, the problem is those casters or DPS who had mana problems because to be effective they had to run crit damage, AP, dodge, etc. NOW those heroes no longer NEED mana regeneration, and are less likely to run out of mana, and as such those same heroes are going to become even bigger threats than they were before... Jax, Gangplank, Janna, Karthus... all early game destroyers, but unfortunately they always ran out of mana and had to go back home to re-up. Now they don't, because they just naturally regen mana, whereas before their regen was incredibly slow, which kept them from beating your head in repeatedly early game, getting fed, and moving on.