League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadZombieAsh

02-01-2011

So now the ranged dps who burn mana for their abilites get to spam them more agains the poor melees because they get more mana regen. Great. And still no fix to cd reduction on champions who use no mana for their abilites (I'm looking at you, Kat) so they can spam spam spam without penalty. How about a hard lower limit for those champions? And it isn't a cd nerf that's needed for rammus' taunt, it's a time effect nerf, seeing as he can drag you from the lane to turret with one taunt. Oh, and thanks for reducing early health effects, so now melees realy have to stay hidden behind their turrets while getting punished by ranged champs. Great update, thanks!

zero203

02-01-2011

hi i am a tf lover why you guys did not fix tf. before i usually rape a tf like 20/2/15 or 15/5/10or even more but i got like 2/15/8 and 1/16/4 iven i try everething on him ap/hy/ and others but now i so sad becuse i only play tf is the only champ the i realy like can you make him what he was or a least a something becuase i get so upset with the i stop play like a months because i was one time 1/18/7 it was because of my team it was because he is so week and belive me i try everything on him before i dindt have to do anything and now i am like a scient trying to fix what is not fixible thank you a tf player if you know how build him so he can be a here let me know

Toshibata

02-01-2011

I just want to see this page, videos and other things traduced to portuguese. It will be really great!

adamman5

02-01-2011

D: D: D: incresed price on dorans blade? that completely ruined my early fb in mid with ashe D:

DivineDrgn

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadZombieAsh View Post
So now the ranged dps who burn mana for their abilites get to spam them more agains the poor melees because they get more mana regen. Great. And still no fix to cd reduction on champions who use no mana for their abilites (I'm looking at you, Kat) so they can spam spam spam without penalty. How about a hard lower limit for those champions? And it isn't a cd nerf that's needed for rammus' taunt, it's a time effect nerf, seeing as he can drag you from the lane to turret with one taunt. Oh, and thanks for reducing early health effects, so now melees realy have to stay hidden behind their turrets while getting punished by ranged champs. Great update, thanks!
Agree'd lol my Quins r dead it feels like to me on my health went from 32.4 a pop to 26 each im just glad that they didnt change the normal health runes that i c and i feel u guys that have MP5 runes im just happy i didnt get those XD i have an AP book An Attk Spd book and working on my hp book but god this patch is depressing i was about to hit like 130 hp on my rune book now im back to 111

Blue Birds

02-01-2011

Wait so is there going to be a patch?

Drako405

02-01-2011

this sucks, why even bother with being level 30 with a mana regen page load. **** PATCH!

this is total BS, if bringing level 1 and 30 closer together was riots goal then they should have removed the level system. I hate everything you have done with this patch riot and I want my freaking IP back for my mana regen runes, they are useless now.

***been playing on the patch for about 4 hours now and I just wanted to come back and say, THIS SUCKS, you guys have wrecked AD melee. This is by far the worst set of one-sided changes ever released and any confidence i might have had in riots ability to manage this game is completely shattered.

Blue Birds

02-01-2011

Where are the patch notes?

Daethbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

I wont complain until I actually see the patch notes... and even then I still wont complain. Getting all upset about nerfs is stupid, you just need to adapt to it.

DrDerpDerps

02-01-2011

These changes don't matter because currently your game is not playable.

3 times now, almost always at night time too, the game will lag so hardcore that everyone on my team will get disconnected and unable to reconnect for a solid 2-3 minutes. Even after reconnecting, lag spikes are experienced randomly in which you are unable to click or do anything, just die. Everyone is experiencing it. And its your fault. Shame on you for not taking this seriously.

We were really hoping you were actually going to fix the servers with this patch. But like always, you are concerned only with useless changes or a gay new skin/champion. How's about you take your millions and fix the **** laggy servers.