Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Patch Preview – 1.0.0.110

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ornalth is Mine

02-01-2011

Quote:
Chajo Bahea:
CHYEAH.... YOU try to spam Ashe's Volley at any level without the mana buff or mana regen items & see what happens... runes & masteries don't make THAT bit a difference

Alright, to clarify, because apparently you like nickpicking, I do not mean litereally spam it every time it is off cooldown. I meant, while that ashe can fire say, about 6 volleys, the other ashe can fire about 3, that's a significant difference in damage/advantage. Also, if you don't think the runes make that bit of a a difference, why do you care enough to post in this topic? You should be rather indifferent.

Pain Patch

02-01-2011

Although they made the regen change much clearer, Riot has not shown even a slight interest in changing or altering there patch when it came to the dorans items.

The patch notes are out, and the thread started out with something around 9999 upvotes.

I guess this is so it doesnt get locked, but minus 9586 from the 9999, the actual votes are actually -413.

What is the point of asking for feed back, if your even not willing to meet people halfway.

Its the equivalent of saying "how do you feel about this patch" and follow it up with "It doesnt matter were going through with it anyway".

Please dont get like the company Nexon just because you guys are raking in cash.

Ornalth is Mine

02-01-2011

Quote:
Chajo Bahea:
correct me if i'm wrong but is this game not an MMORPG?! go back to payin $180 for a lvl 80 char on WoW and thinking ur the ****

This game is made as an improved version of DoTa, last time I checked, I'm pretty sure DoTa was not an MMORPG. I'm pretty sure 99% of the game also agrees with the fact that this game, indeed, is not an MMORPG. It is a skill-based game. Maybe you're the one who should "go back to payin %180 for a lvl 80 char on WoW and thinking ur the ****". Also, I find it more effective in arguements to provide reasoning rather than cussing, but maybe that's just me.

Jompa47

02-01-2011

At what time will the servers be online?

xAdrestiaX

02-01-2011

This patch is horrendous in several ways, so I will list all the problems and why before elaborating further.
1.) Nerfing runes is unfair to MOST champions who fulfill several different roles.
2.) 30 vs 1 lvl summoner logic is flawed
3.) STILL no new map.
4.) Wasting your customers time and money

So you're nerfing mana and health regeneration runes. For no real reason in the first place you've managed to screw with any champion who does not have an energy bar. The ENTIRE POINT of scaled regeneration is that they pay off in mid to late game. Making them weaker to make flat regeneration better makes no sense whatsoever and yields an unfair advantage to champions who regularly stack dmg or ap because of better ratios. As a Karthus main, I chose spell penetration Marks, Glyphs and Quintessences so I could ignore any champions base magic defense once I acquired sorcerers shoes. Instead of stacking AP since the minuscule benefit would be lost to the % of it that would do nothing. This in MY opinion was a resounding success (You didn't see ME on the forum whining and complaining that other mages or champions have a better ratio because I understand how different my champion is from the others). I wasn't sure what to do with Seals however and noticed that EVEN with stacked archangels scepters I was frequently getting depleted of mana so I got the mana Regen Seals. It wasn't much, but it allowed me to at least fight off oncoming attempts at my life (usually 1v1) if I'd been using most of my abilities to farm. Now however I'm sure that this will be more difficult and even if it's not what was the point of wasting time and money on IP boots just to finish my page, only to have it nerfed. Especially on the ham handed logic of "Oh it's not fair on the noobs." Since we shouldn't be matched against them in the first place! Junglers will suffer now, a shame since I was just starting to like Warwick. The only increased aggression will be from hybrid heroes who have mana but don't depend on it as much as mages. Even tanky characters who use their health will suffer because they can't use their abilities as often. People like Mundo, Mordekaizer and Tryndamere will suffer. Yet some tanks like Garren will get off scott free. And other no mana, no health cost champions will get even MORE aggressive than they already are. Katarina anyone?! Who is already a viable tower diving first blood with Shunpo. Fighter champions with cheap mana even benefit more from this despite nerfing runes and buffing universal regen. Jax's only real weakness is burst magical dmg (or sword of divine) so he's going to be bum rushing everyone even more while mage players have nothing to do in response. In summary this patch is a failed attempt at leveling the playing field via communism. The entire point of the game is checks and balances via differences and weakness that create a complicated web, each new champion being a unique and differently weaved strand. Tampering with this hurts most everyone, mages, junglers and anyone who invested in your game especially.

TheExia

02-01-2011

"OK' (rammus voice) haha

hey guys add me im TheExia :]

Chamine Azul

02-01-2011

when it will be back?:

EarthruneSkarner

02-01-2011

Quote:
:
Only if you take yellows and blues will you see a slight loss in mp5, and only after around level 5 or so.

Hey Phreak, check my only runepage, bro?

haseebgreat

Recruiter

02-01-2011

Cool

Herezjusz

02-01-2011

I QUESTION WHY THE **** riot is doing some **** instead of allow us (guys who were playing along time before eu servers were on) to go back to eu servers? World of tanks when was split to 2 servers there were no problems, every one had to choose which server he want.

we amde our petition about transfers and what? no oficial response

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5270236#post5270236