League of Legends Patch Preview 1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodcrusher

01-31-2011

when does the patch hit? tuesday?

Piada

01-31-2011

I guess we should play with these changes before complaining over hundreds of pages.

MyBodyIsReggie

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firrox View Post
If I could give another -1 I would.
Use your smurfs, like I did.

mackhands

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burungeru View Post
I notice a lot of people complaining about other's complaining, while ignoring the fact it's not just them thinking it's their mp5 getting nerfed. If I'm correct, part of the rune system was to obtain advantages for not only being a higher level, but playing games in order to obtain runes. Now people who bought those mp5 runes for an advantage in that field are getting hit by allowing people who don't to obtain those same advantages, and whichever advantages those people had in their specific selection are going to be benefited more so. The reason different trees and runes exist is for the different play styles, and the nerf is essentially leaving one play style the same, and making the others better, which in turn reduces the benefits of the original.
This, exactly this. And I recall them saying they wanted to "close the gap between level ones and level thirties."

When are these two levels being matched together? Is matchmaking that bad? I mean if you're a level 30 and a friend starts and you want to play with him, yes, level 30s might clash with level 1s. But that's the point, that level 1 now has incentive to get runes and level up. With this patch it's like, taking that incentive away. Sure they'll level as they play but it sounds like they won't need to. Because Riot feels bad for them so they'll just make them as good as Level 30s are. :\

Fulle

01-31-2011

Its a pretty huge rarity for me to be utterly repulsed by a person's appearance, especially a guy's.... but...

*tries to compose himself*

Uhm, I guess a haircut is in order... I'd probably suggest something that's short enough that it doesn't have to be styled (cuz that's obviously not going to happen)... and CUT OFF THE BEARD.

KeepersWay

01-31-2011

since the runes are being lowered can they also be reduced in price since the can be replaced with other more viable choices.

Sentient 6

01-31-2011

The downvotes, they are slowly fading away.

OneThrustWonder

01-31-2011

wow some of these ppl dont get it. All of us level 30's, WE ARE PISD OFF AT RIO FOR SCREWIN US OVER DUDE. too many of you lil lower levels kept btchin to RIOT sayin how its not fair on mana regen this and mana regen that, jus stfu and level up like everyone else did fari n square, quit bein lazy a55es n fkin play the dam game, quit sukin at it win some matches buy ur own sht and upgrade n youll be satisfied....but again no, your all to dam lazy to do that sht right, WELL FK YOU! Riot wasnt smart to listen to you whiners and RIOT thought they were being smart in this, when in reality they jus screwed mos tthe ppl that been playin this sht for 5+ months. You newcomers that QQ n rage can go fk yourselves cause thats exactly what riot did for you. This is all some HUGE conspiracy against us higher lvl 30's or somethin isnt it?

Bichsum

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentient 6 View Post
The downvotes, they are slowly fading away.
Not even remotely close. Yesterday it went from -330 to +520 when they closed this and changed the votes themselves.

Since then it has dropped to -70. That means there is a net of -920. So no, the negatives arent slowly fading. Even with Riot changing the votes it is still a bad patch to most players.

NWOiscomingsoon

01-31-2011

Why can't I downvote?