Champions like twisted fate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnupoG

01-17-2010

I would say Anivia....just because of the constant stun you can keep running.

Unemployed Ninja

01-17-2010

veigar has a fairly long distance stun and a HUGE burst damage you could try him

BlackDante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2010

I would say Annie as well.

KCao

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggeus View Post
The one who posted above pretty much summed up why Annie and TF are played a lot.
Annie is common for that reason but I see alot of horrible TF's. TF's belong under the agressive category and all the many people who see those fights think they can play TF but he is extremely difficult to play. I wouldn't count TF as a character that is played often due to that reason. Overall Annie is similar in stun and push/ganks but she is not as complicated.

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

I'd suggest Karthus as the closest possible champion to TF. Both of them have a skill shot + combo (card, aoe, then autoattack for TF, and aoe aura, net, and Qspam for Karthus), and their ults are global and grabs assists and kills alike.

Benoit

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyLeD View Post
I'd suggest Karthus as the closest possible champion to TF. Both of them have a skill shot + combo (card, aoe, then autoattack for TF, and aoe aura, net, and Qspam for Karthus), and their ults are global and grabs assists and kills alike.
You don't get assist by using Destiny. (yet)