Champions like twisted fate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HondaCivic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

my main is twisted fate but im wondering if there are any other champs that play similar to him that i could pick up.

thanks

JunkRamen

01-17-2010

TF is pretty unique... you'd have to describe a certain part of him that you enjoy because no other champ brings that much map control and gankability in one package.

Maggeus

01-17-2010

You're too vague. There are no characters that are like Twisted Fate, since he's the only one who can teleport where he wants.

HondaCivic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

Alright well, i enjoy his gold card stun and then the range on his wild card is nuts. Any champ with either of those elements would be cool

Gnem89

01-17-2010

Ashe sorta has that with Volley and ECA.

I do however prefer a pro TF then a pro Ashe on my team, because of his huge map control gank power.

JunkRamen

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaCivic View Post
Alright well, i enjoy his gold card stun and then the range on his wild card is nuts. Any champ with either of those elements would be cool
Corki and Ashe both have very good long range harassment. Both also have good AoE damage. Ashe's stun is a skillshot on a longish CD. He has horrible survivability and subpar DPS for a carry though. Corki but all of his abilities do good AoE damage. He also synergizes well with Sheen/TForce like TF does, but in a different way (instead of using it for a fat PaC, you spam abilities to make use of it).

Anivia is another alternative with a stun, lots of AoE damage, and a long range attack, though hers is much more easily dodgable.

HondaCivic

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Corki and Ashe both have very good long range harassment. Both also have good AoE damage. Ashe's stun is a skillshot on a longish CD. He has horrible survivability and subpar DPS for a carry though. Corki but all of his abilities do good AoE damage. He also synergizes well with Sheen/TForce like TF does, but in a different way (instead of using it for a fat PaC, you spam abilities to make use of it).

Anivia is another alternative with a stun, lots of AoE damage, and a long range attack, though hers is much more easily dodgable.
Thanks for input illl try out anivia dont really like corki though.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-17-2010

karthus has supreme map power with ulti, being able to decide matches across the map for allies, or finish someone off wherever they are. Also has a long range aimed ability that you really have to master in order to use it effectively

Benoit

01-17-2010

My main are annie and Twisted fate.

They have the same role in team fight: (stun)
Both can push a lane.
Both can teleport (I use teleport on Annie)
I use the same rune page for both of them (MP, HP/lvl, MR/lvl, HP)
Annie normal attack is a really long range.

I think they are very similar.

Maggeus

01-17-2010

The one who posted above pretty much summed up why Annie and TF are played a lot.