Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CHAMP SELECT CHAT bug for banksy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeGeR

Recruiter

08-14-2009

banksy asked me and a few others to report if the chat was bugged in the champion select screen. It just happened again so here I report.

----------
LeGeR: did you try to chat i the lobby when we chose champions ?
Fatwa: yep, no go for me either, which is surprising because I thought that was in the notes
----------
This chat log shows that the bug occured to me, but also to a teammate.

It's this classic bug where whatever you type and send to the chat, it stays blank.

The time was 9:59 eastern time, which should be 6:59 am PSP
I just sent my logs via the submit logs tool.

Fatwa

08-14-2009

Quote:
LeGeR:
banksy asked me and a few others to report if the chat was bugged in the champion select screen. It just happened again so here I report.

----------
LeGeR: did you try to chat i the lobby when we chose champions ?
Fatwa: yep, no go for me either, which is surprising because I thought that was in the notes
----------
This chat log shows that the bug occured to me, but also to a teammate.

It's this classic bug where whatever you type and send to the chat, it stays blank.

The time was 9:59 eastern time, which should be 6:59 am PSP
I just sent my logs via the submit logs tool.

What this rat says is true, I -was- the second gunman...and I couldn't see chat either.

ketchup

Recruiter

08-14-2009

I was not involved, but the chat bug is still there. Patch says it was fixed, but I still have occasions where the chat will not recognize anything I type and stay blank. In-game chat works fine though, and taking screen shots(of the pre-game chat) isn't enough in this case to prove the chat bug exists. In other words, bump?

Also other thread with same problem:

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4737

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

08-14-2009

Yeah, were noticing people still seem to have this problem. Thanks for the heads up.