CHAMP SELECT CHAT bug for banksy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeGeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2009

banksy asked me and a few others to report if the chat was bugged in the champion select screen. It just happened again so here I report.

----------
LeGeR: did you try to chat i the lobby when we chose champions ?
Fatwa: yep, no go for me either, which is surprising because I thought that was in the notes
----------
This chat log shows that the bug occured to me, but also to a teammate.

It's this classic bug where whatever you type and send to the chat, it stays blank.

The time was 9:59 eastern time, which should be 6:59 am PSP
I just sent my logs via the submit logs tool.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGeR View Post
banksy asked me and a few others to report if the chat was bugged in the champion select screen. It just happened again so here I report.

----------
LeGeR: did you try to chat i the lobby when we chose champions ?
Fatwa: yep, no go for me either, which is surprising because I thought that was in the notes
----------
This chat log shows that the bug occured to me, but also to a teammate.

It's this classic bug where whatever you type and send to the chat, it stays blank.

The time was 9:59 eastern time, which should be 6:59 am PSP
I just sent my logs via the submit logs tool.
What this rat says is true, I -was- the second gunman...and I couldn't see chat either.

ketchup

08-14-2009

I was not involved, but the chat bug is still there. Patch says it was fixed, but I still have occasions where the chat will not recognize anything I type and stay blank. In-game chat works fine though, and taking screen shots(of the pre-game chat) isn't enough in this case to prove the chat bug exists. In other words, bump?

Also other thread with same problem:

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=4737

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

08-14-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yeah, were noticing people still seem to have this problem. Thanks for the heads up.