Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Multiple Mastery Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geggy

01-29-2011

Hey, this is a problem I find I have every time I am on the character select menu. If there were more mastery pages (possibly 1 mastery page for every rune page?) then this would allow teams to better strategize before the match begins.

I find I have to wait a considerable amount of the countdown time to find what champions everyone is set on playing before I am able to concrete my own decision and begin altering my masteries. I have been unfortunate enough to not finish completing my mastery build a couple of times before the game starts which can make a big impact on the game.

I do not believe the countdown requires any extensions as the ability to have a number of mastery pages would allow for more comfortable champion selection similarly to how additional rune pages work.

If anyone has any further ideas or feedback on this, I'd love to hear it too.