When I see Corki, I see 300g with a hat in a gyrocopter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vancouver Amumu

01-17-2010

I have yet to see a good Corki, after close to 500 games played. So I've come to think that maybe he just isn't that good.

He has no CC abilities (other than his short blind - and I'm not even sure it works). His missiles (ult) are easy to escape (seen how Corki is very predictable - just like Mundo's cleavers). And he has almost no escape mechanism (other than his Valkyrie, which was taken down a few patches ago), and his movement speed is just... dismal.

So, what is he good at ? He doesn't carry his team at all. In fact, he's possibly the easiest carry to shut down.

I guess his only good point is that he's very underestimated - but is that possibly because he's very underpowered as well ?

Don't get me wrong, I like Corki. I played him a few times and he's fun. But I can do so much better with other carries.

Discuss.

cazoofoo

01-17-2010

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fail thread makes me laugh, he is so not up

Vancouver Amumu

01-17-2010

That's what I'm saying ? I'm saying he's underpowered.. not overpowered.. did you read ?

Ghostbandit

01-17-2010

he said he wasnt op...

JunkRamen

01-17-2010

He's played often at high ELO and most of those players consider him high tier. He's a good carry with some of the best farming abilities in the game, good harass/laning, a decent (nerfed) escape/chase ability, and some of the strongest AoE a physical carry can offer. At most points in the game he is one of the most damaging champions.

Vancouver Amumu

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
He's played often at high ELO and most of those players consider him high tier. He's a good carry with some of the best farming abilities in the game, good harass/laning, a decent (nerfed) escape/chase ability, and some of the strongest AoE a physical carry can offer. At most points in the game he is one of the most damaging champions.
Alright then, maybe you're right. But I've never witnessed anything like this yet. (I'm not high-Elo though.)

What I see most of the time is Corki going 0-X, X being anywhere from 5 to 15.

JunkRamen

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sywin View Post
Alright then, maybe you're right. But I've never witnessed anything like this yet. (I'm not high-Elo though.)

What I see most of the time is Corki going 0-X, X being anywhere from 5 to 15.
I'm a terrible Corki and even I don't go 0-x, and I play against top 500 ELO players regularly. Stop playing bads :P

cazoofoo

01-17-2010

woopsy daisy i meant to say he isnt up... i made a typo wanna fight about it?

only joking about, but i dont think you realy have been playing against alot of noob corki's because if you ask me he has insane DPS...

Pavlo

01-17-2010

Corki is a very good carry i don't know where you play, but on average where i play, Corki is usually carrying the team. he can't get improved, that would make him stronger than Udyr at his current state

JunkRamen

01-17-2010

The only things stopping him from being Udyr patches ago was the fact he cost 6300IP and was only free the first rotation... playing him now I can only imagine how ridiculous he was with increased Valkyrie range and stuff.