The Infamous Black Rose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pee On Me Elmo

08-06-2011

Me too

DFxKazuto

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
Ha you people think we noxians have no defenses. Your presume wrong we have arguably strongest military power on this continent we do not face a serious threat of invasion.
-Noxian Advisor Isildur
Who everso implied that there woud be any need of invasion or military action? Deception requires no such things - in plain sight - all is not what it seems. You my Noxian Rival should understand that better than most.

- Ionian Summoner Mataro, Kazuto.

Jeorg

08-13-2011

Well if you look at the newest champ sneak preview, Swain?, and what appears to be a Black Rose are in it. As Talon is an assasin, there is speculation that he is the one that killed Darkwill.

Flawliss

08-13-2011

Some member of the black rose, killed akali's mother, she told me last night after we made passionate love, akali is going to take that saying, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorn" ,to a whole knew level if the black rose reveals themselves.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by red0231 View Post
I was wondering if Riot had any plans on adding to this Black Rose organization, when I read about it I loved it but so far I can only tell that Leblanc is the leader and Swain used to be apart of it. I'd like to see more mentions of Black Rose, possibly another champion that's a part (or use to be) of Black Rose.
Swain is still a part of the Black Rose but the Swain of Today is nothing like the man that joined the Black Rose hence why Leblanc is saddened when she sees how much Swain has allowed himself to change to make their dream a reality.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawliss View Post
Some member of the black rose, killed akali's mother, she told me last night after we made passionate love, akali is going to take that saying, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorn" ,to a whole knew level if the black rose reveals themselves.
Whoa... You need to get out more.

Flawliss

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Whoa... You need to get out more.
Rofl dont hate, you jelly bro? And the part about her mother I read from one of the fan created league judgments lol, dont down vote and get your panties in a bunch cause I decided to have fun with this post lol, I get out plenty trust me, your wound tighter then ****'s headband, and YOU need to get out more...lols

ThePickOfDestiny

10-04-2011

On Wikipedia, if you type in Black rose (symbolism), there is a list, one list includes a satanic cult in Ex-Yugoslavia..

Hmmmm, so Vlad is in the blackrose too because his name is slavic, also that he is noxian ...... nah, just jking but it might be based off the real life cult.

Type in Crna ruža on a search engine and tranlate them to english , that "Z" matters cause it's a different alphabetical letter in Serbian/Croatian whatver the **** they wanna call that language ......

Snailygoat

01-08-2013

Interesting, I wonder if this organisation will have another champion related to it one day.

Oh and live again.