Twisted Fate: The Burst Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carvill

01-30-2011

You could rush deathcap, but I find that by the time I'm getting Lich Bane I'm self dependent enough to start destiny ganking, so the gold rolls in quick from there. It's a guide though, rush what you want =D

Argothman

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabMonkey12 View Post
The build itself is ok, but I would rush a deathcap and then go for lich bane.
I realized this yesterday.

Quintessence

01-30-2011

the problem with rushing lichbane is that you don't really get enough bang for your buck because you only gain a little ap and a little more burst with those 2 auto attacks. for the price i would rather rush a deathcap or nashor's tooth.

freakigod

01-30-2011

ap tf was cool when zonhya's was around, now his crazy escape mechanism requires lowering ap by not going deathcap.

Argothman

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakigod View Post
ap tf was cool when zonhya's was around, now his crazy escape mechanism requires lowering ap by not going deathcap.
He can ult then hourglass? Woah.

Kyurah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

On an irrelevant note, I picked up TF as my first champ for the same reasons. I thought, how could anyone NOT want to play the hustler with the cards and fresh outfit?

iHateDisGame

01-30-2011

You don't wait after you throw your gold, because any decent player will dodge your wild cards, which is literally 70% of your damage.

Yes, you are wasting a Lich Bane proc, but you are securing the hit on your wild cards, which is more important.

I wish they didn't take out the resevoir system on Lich =/ (which meant that you could 'save up' procs and therefore not waste them when you Gold Card + WC in their face)

Carvill

01-30-2011

Yeah, after playing around with it I realized this too... I'd gold card, wait, then throw wild cards. About half the time, they'd get dodged, therefore also wasting a Lich Bane proc. As far as rushing Rabadon's goes, I'm not sure. Generally, I have enough gold from being mid to get Lich Bane and about half of Rabadon's if I'm fed well enough

Carvill

01-30-2011

I've done about 20 matches as TF using this before posting the build. You don't start to notice things until someone else points them out.