Expanded Sightstones

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chasmmi

06-28-2014

Considering it is 96% of the time a support champion buying sightstone, I wondered whether it would work to add a couple of other versions of the item.

All of them would have the 4 wards that refill as standard, but maybe have a selection like the following:

Ruby Sightstone - Same as current with a secondary health item

Emerald Sightstone - Built with a Amplifying Tome Instead of a ruby crystal and sightstone grants AP instead of health

Sapphire Sightstone - Built with a Sapphire Crystal Instead of a ruby crystal and sightstone grants mana instead of health

It would allow supports to purchase a ward item whilst contributing towards their full build endgame also.

Akifovich

07-01-2014

It should be more complex though. Like total a 2500ish gold item but give allot such as a AP and mana regen with some cd and maybe a small ms. There could also be a tank one with hp, armor, mr, ms, cd

huggablebaneling

07-01-2014

this would actually be pretty cool! i like this idea a lot. a tank one, a mage one, a dps one? idk for those AD dps supports lol?

FantasySniper

07-01-2014

No matter how many times it's seen in this forum, Rito will never notice...

KMannnnn1

07-01-2014

The only thing I have to say about this is that the vision control potentially afforded by sightstone makes it too valuable to be slot efficient anymore than it is. The only reason every role doesn't buy sightstone is because their slots tend to be better filled by other items. Remove that, and there would ALWAYS be 30 wards on the map.

Nubeel

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMannnnn1 View Post
The only thing I have to say about this is that the vision control potentially afforded by sightstone makes it too valuable to be slot efficient anymore than it is. The only reason every role doesn't buy sightstone is because their slots tend to be better filled by other items. Remove that, and there would ALWAYS be 30 wards on the map.
That's sort of the point though. Vision control to win games.

BlindXSide

07-03-2014

This is Taric approved.

KMannnnn1

07-03-2014

But nobody would ever do anything because they always know where everyone is. Games would just be vision wars and farming on hypercarries, and that would get really old really fast.