Problems with Mikael's Crucible Activating?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Navarune

07-03-2014

Has anyone else had problems with this item activating while you personally are under crowd control? Since the changes it underwent in 4.10 I have been unable to use it when I'm stunned or charmed, though I haven't tried it while feared or taunted. I've posted this in Bug Reports already, but I thought I might check here to see if I'm the only one experiencing this for some reason.

The5lacker

07-03-2014

Generally it's difficult activating ANY ability under CC, as any CC that blocks abilities blocks item actives. The singular exception being Quicksilver Sash which exists to counter said CC.

Navarune

07-03-2014

As I understand it, Mikael's is supposed to have the same effect as QSS or Mercurial Scimitar. Am I misunderstanding the item?

Edit for clarification: I thought it was supposed to have the same effect but with the ability to use it on an ally as well as on yourself. Also, prior to 4.10 I was consistently able to use the item to clear CC on myself.

Apakakuta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2014

The item itself is intended by design to be a QSS for your carries as a suppport to save the carry money by not buying QSS.
Thus using it on yourself kinda defeats that purpose, however I personally haven't had your issue IF and BIG IF I ever used it on myself i build this everytime I play an ap support ( karma zyra lulu nami ectr..) I play a LOT of Nami as well and never ran into this issue.

The5lacker

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarune View Post
As I understand it, Mikael's is supposed to have the same effect as QSS or Mercurial Scimitar. Am I misunderstanding the item?

Edit for clarification: I thought it was supposed to have the same effect but with the ability to use it on an ally as well as on yourself. Also, prior to 4.10 I was consistently able to use the item to clear CC on myself.
Have never heard of anything of the sort. Also incredibly skeptical of your "memory" of past events.

ItsStout

07-03-2014

I can confirm that, unless unintended, you could AT least use it on yourself while CC'd. Not sure about Allies tho.