Give malphite more health per level

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pavlo

01-17-2010

Malphite seems to be the most squishy character in the whole (that is if he's passive isn't on), me and trist were level 11 i had 1050 health she had 1170, and she's ranged. Even when building like a tank, i feel that i need more health, i end with 2700. (aegis and banshee)

JunkRamen

01-17-2010

Malph is already one of the best tanks in the game... he doesn't need buffs IMO. His power in tanking lies in his ult though, not in his ability to eat lots of damage (though he's no slouch at it with his passive).

unentschieden

01-17-2010

Due to his passive he has +10% HP wich is massive, on top of that Armor can act as surrogate for AP for him. "Bad" Basestats are entirely justified given that.

Pigmancer

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by unentschieden View Post
Due to his passive he has +10% HP wich is massive
Just.. no

From leagueoflegends.wikia.com:

Granite Shield (Passive): Malphite summons a shield of rock that absorbs 10% of his maximum health. If Malphite has not been hit, this effect will recharge after 10 seconds.

He can, technically, have 10% of his MAX hp EVERY 10 seconds.. Go build a heart of gold or two, drop warmogs and BAM, whaddayaknow.. he's now got that +10% of MAX!

Yeesh.. Why don't we just give him turtle stance and call him good then? I mean, who doesn't want turtle stance?

edino

01-17-2010

once you get thornmail,banshies veil, and a frozen mallt your a pain in the ass to kill. I could mele a kat down while being shot at by a ashe in 10 secounds and not dropping under 70% hp...

Layotees

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmancer View Post
Just.. no

From leagueoflegends.wikia.com:

Granite Shield (Passive): Malphite summons a shield of rock that absorbs 10% of his maximum health. If Malphite has not been hit, this effect will recharge after 10 seconds.

He can, technically, have 10% of his MAX hp EVERY 10 seconds.. Go build a heart of gold or two, drop warmogs and BAM, whaddayaknow.. he's now got that +10% of MAX!

Yeesh.. Why don't we just give him turtle stance and call him good then? I mean, who doesn't want turtle stance?
Most people are smart enough to realize there's no point in recognizing a difference between 100 + 10 and 110.