Masteries asking for pages : Answer their call

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanexis

01-29-2011

Hello there,

It is now possible to buy additional rune pages and some of us also got one free.
Our runes have been faring pretty well in the last months, but our masteries were put aside and now they feel like getting a fresh change.

1- Pages and pages and pages.
We want pages. Masteries have a great impact on the game, even a bigger one than runes have. We change our masteries often and need them, but we don't want to be putting every point back every time. Having customizable tabs that we could name ourselves would be awesome, for example: poppy(dps) / poppy(tank) / etc... that we could access the same way as runes while on main menu or during character selection. Even better, unlocking a character could unlock masteries pages for that character that you can name for every of your builds.

2- Solution? Maybe we don't need pages
If there was a way to remove point from the trees after putting them, without removing the entire build, it would be more convenient.

3- Nevermind, we want pages, but maybe Riot won't grant us pages.
I don't think it would be that hard to make (tabs), but still. I understand that Riot has many preoccupations, others than masteries, but i believe that those haven't changed in a long time and that the game evolved.

Hope others agree

Amzi

01-30-2011

I don't know why there isn't a larger number of people backing this up. I assume it might be because most people just ignore runes, and masteries altogether, or perhaps because they use only one champion. :/ It sucks cause only choosing the character you want could make a team unbalanced.

Still, I completely agree with you dude. This shouldn't be too hard to implement from a programming perspective.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

ONE thing.... You can remove points by right clicking on them. The ONLY restriction is that it must maintain the rule of having at least 4 points for each previous tier (so you can't remove a middle of the road mastery while the top one is chosen unless you still have 20 points under it)

Lightness

01-31-2011

bump, i love the idea, want mastery pages right now.

Surreptitious Sloth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

I have been thinking of this for a long time. Even just one extra page would be great

NaeblisTwiss

02-01-2011

3 Pages would be ideal, You could set a basic template for Phys DPS, Tank, and Caster, and make minor adjustments before the game

jakchal

02-04-2011

yes, pages would be great. 3 given with xtras to buy in store would be ideal

Lotus Edge

02-08-2011

during aram games your allowed 30 sec to select summoner spells, masteries, and runes. i have never had a problem doing all 3 within 30 sec (unless the game lags) i think that if i were to have more pages i would have my 2 mains set and my third page be the one i constantly customize. many times my pages looks the same but will have smite for jungling rather then exhaust for laning. while rune pages i can make due with 10, i would need about 15 masterie pages to cover everything. thus it would be faster to just re spec.