So now that i got banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvio

01-16-2010

the last game i played about 20 min ago had PEndragon in the game
the familiar face of the community, giving most of the announcements yadda yadda yadda.
i was watching him play shaco the whole game
had bloodrazor
malady
zerker treads
last whisper
guardian angel. WHICH apparently works on the shaco illusion to **** with your mind anymore.
i am not here to bash shaco
no no

needless to say i was banned after that game for foul language to him. i personally thought someone was trying to mind**** me to think that was the actual guy. i talked a lot of trash to him and now i found out it was. hence the closing of my account. i would just like to take the time to call shana****ins on pendragon. He isnt even good to tell you the truth. its just everyone on his team guarded him to no end. KNOWING that it was HIM. we ****ed him up all the time but for some reason was doing an obscene amount of dmg. more so than the people who get infinity edge or blood thirster on that hero. is there something we all dont know. .

in retrospect im glad i was banned. This game already has so many well known flaws. and so many things i dislike. Such as most of the things they change are asthetic and do little to balance any part of the characters. and the unnecessary change of the UI that everyone liked.

im so sick of the neeedless changes or their so called balances to the game. im sick of the devs putting skins into the game to heroes that no one ever plays. alister karthus, mundo. the list goes on. plus the 4 for teemo. it is all a load of ****.

i also love coming to these forums looking at the ******ed tings being said accross each board. the ideas from you people are not even laughable. knowing the fact that if people QQ enough they will change it.(except for twitch or yi. they are untouchable) if you are still reading this congrats. because i remember doing the time warp. drinking up the moments when The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

so
Pendragon.
Get off your high horse and actually play a game. you know your 5 man vs mine.
getting rid of the terrible ****ing pubs leading to this rage. you probably will never accept this in the slightest because of your smuggness and the total disregard of the community.

There is no way that you can at riot can tell me or anyone else for that matter when you get the 0-10 yi on your team referring to top lane as north that the matchmaking system you have is working perfectly. There is something terrible wrong, you say it works but i simply dont see it how about the rest of you?

Gooday.
~Sylvio

superjew

01-18-2010

>is there something we all dont know. .
I think speculating on whoever the **** you're talking about having some sort of unfair advantage is not a very sensible thing to do.

>im sick of the devs putting skins into the game to heroes that no one ever plays.
They are just trying to monetize on a cruddy product by appealing to 12 year old girls. You know, the sort that play gaia online! Give them a break, wealth isn't obtained by being creative or excellent, it's obtained by marketing useless **** to the right audience!

>knowing the fact that if people QQ enough they will change it
Hey man, tyrn is really OP when fed early game. It's just not fair and it is ruining everyones life! Just look at the people in Haiti! Coincidence? I think not!

As for the ********s with more power and authority than they can handle. It's life. I "feel for you". People form circles, people inside the circles can't see that they're in a circle, but everyone not in a circle can see the circles. People like that mod or whoever you were talking about will naturally form circles because people want to stroke his **** because they want him to stroke theirs. People like that mod will abuse their power as a form of masturbation. They are literally exercising their self-obsession. You, I, and everyone else not in the pathetic little circles are standing both together and alone staring in and are all thinking the same thing.

TheMountainGoat

01-19-2010

did you just say that nobody plays teemo? i don't know about super high ELO matches, but in the "average player" bracket, there is a teemo in every other game.

or maybe you're just kinda irritated that they have made so many **** skins for teemo when so many others are being left out. in that case, i agree.

regarding the disabled account, i'm assuming it wasn't permanent (i dont know if you're allowed to continue accessing the forums on an account banned in-game), was it? that would be kinda ridiculous. if it was a temp thing, tho, i think it's to be expected if you're trash-talking a part of the community team (whatver this dude does. idk, i don't pay much attention to the forums).

Adonis

Emissary of the League

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvio View Post
the last game i played about 20 min ago had PEndragon in the game
the familiar face of the community, giving most of the announcements yadda yadda yadda.
i was watching him play shaco the whole game
had bloodrazor
malady
zerker treads
last whisper
guardian angel. WHICH apparently works on the shaco illusion to **** with your mind anymore.
i am not here to bash shaco
no no

needless to say i was banned after that game for foul language to him. i personally thought someone was trying to mind**** me to think that was the actual guy. i talked a lot of trash to him and now i found out it was. hence the closing of my account. i would just like to take the time to call shana****ins on pendragon. He isnt even good to tell you the truth. its just everyone on his team guarded him to no end. KNOWING that it was HIM. we ****ed him up all the time but for some reason was doing an obscene amount of dmg. more so than the people who get infinity edge or blood thirster on that hero. is there something we all dont know. .

in retrospect im glad i was banned. This game already has so many well known flaws. and so many things i dislike. Such as most of the things they change are asthetic and do little to balance any part of the characters. and the unnecessary change of the UI that everyone liked.

im so sick of the neeedless changes or their so called balances to the game. im sick of the devs putting skins into the game to heroes that no one ever plays. alister karthus, mundo. the list goes on. plus the 4 for teemo. it is all a load of ****.

i also love coming to these forums looking at the ******ed tings being said accross each board. the ideas from you people are not even laughable. knowing the fact that if people QQ enough they will change it.(except for twitch or yi. they are untouchable) if you are still reading this congrats. because i remember doing the time warp. drinking up the moments when The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

so
Pendragon.
Get off your high horse and actually play a game. you know your 5 man vs mine.
getting rid of the terrible ****ing pubs leading to this rage. you probably will never accept this in the slightest because of your smuggness and the total disregard of the community.

There is no way that you can at riot can tell me or anyone else for that matter when you get the 0-10 yi on your team referring to top lane as north that the matchmaking system you have is working perfectly. There is something terrible wrong, you say it works but i simply dont see it how about the rest of you?

Gooday.
~Sylvio
So you cussed out and made fun of the 1 guy who has unchecked authority to ban anyone at will? good job. your judgment is impeccable.

sqwishy

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
So you cussed out and made fun of the 1 guy who has unchecked authority to ban anyone at will? good job. your judgment is impeccable.
Yeah, because we must all conform to appease the Gods! If pendragon wants you to sacrifice your firstborn, you should do it!

IamGrimm

01-20-2010

You got banned by smart/foulmouthing someone. Serves you well, regardless of him being real or fake.

sqwishy

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz View Post
You got banned by smart/foulmouthing someone. Serves you well, regardless of him being real or fake.
But people do that all the time. It's common behavior, it's the norm... it's normal. He got banned for normal behavior. I don't know how more blatantly silly it can be.

newdumbo

01-20-2010

I don't think creators/developers should play with normal gamers. Humans are humans no matter what. They get angry and abuse their power regardless of what they say. Like Police officers, they are not angels, they abuse their power too when they are angry/jealous.

Try Hero of Newerth maybe if you get banned, its basically like the good old Dota. I prefer League of Legends for its fresh idea. However I think HoN is currently a little better(just boring because of the dotaesque lol). Its not the end of everything.

I remember a game in battle.net called "Land of Legends", the creator was abusive and angry as hell. The game died eventually. People get tired of the creator's attitude.

I like Pendragon personally. I like a fresh idea and cute and creative characters that come along with this game. However Hopefully he will stop playing with normal gamers, its not a good idea for a long term health of this game.

Failsause

01-20-2010

I wish Pendragon played more, there are a lot of foul mouthed trash talking idiots to ban. Sounds like this kid is pulling the old 'well i didn't want to be in your stupid club anyways' bit. Also, who really expects developers to be the best players out there? they have jobs :-P

Keep at it Mr. Pendragon, wield your ban hammer well.

Seiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwishy View Post
But people do that all the time. It's common behavior, it's the norm... it's normal. He got banned for normal behavior. I don't know how more blatantly silly it can be.
People that are excessively obscene negatively impact the experiences of the 9 other players in the game. I think it's perfectly justifiable if he was way out of bounds.