So now that i got banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvio

01-16-2010

the last game i played about 20 min ago had PEndragon in the game
the familiar face of the community, giving most of the announcements yadda yadda yadda.
i was watching him play shaco the whole game
had bloodrazor
malady
zerker treads
last whisper
guardian angel. WHICH apparently works on the shaco illusion to **** with your mind anymore.
i am not here to bash shaco
no no

needless to say i was banned after that game for foul language to him. i personally thought someone was trying to mind**** me to think that was the actual guy. i talked a lot of trash to him and now i found out it was. hence the closing of my account. i would just like to take the time to call shana****ins on pendragon. He isnt even good to tell you the truth. its just everyone on his team guarded him to no end. KNOWING that it was HIM. we ****ed him up all the time but for some reason was doing an obscene amount of dmg. more so than the people who get infinity edge or blood thirster on that hero. is there something we all dont know. .

in retrospect im glad i was banned. This game already has so many well known flaws. and so many things i dislike. Such as most of the things they change are asthetic and do little to balance any part of the characters. and the unnecessary change of the UI that everyone liked.

im so sick of the neeedless changes or their so called balances to the game. im sick of the devs putting skins into the game to heroes that no one ever plays. alister karthus, mundo. the list goes on. plus the 4 for teemo. it is all a load of ****.

i also love coming to these forums looking at the ******ed tings being said accross each board. the ideas from you people are not even laughable. knowing the fact that if people QQ enough they will change it.(except for twitch or yi. they are untouchable) if you are still reading this congrats. because i remember doing the time warp. drinking up the moments when The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

so
Pendragon.
Get off your high horse and actually play a game. you know your 5 man vs mine.
getting rid of the terrible ****ing pubs leading to this rage. you probably will never accept this in the slightest because of your smuggness and the total disregard of the community.

There is no way that you can at riot can tell me or anyone else for that matter when you get the 0-10 yi on your team referring to top lane as north that the matchmaking system you have is working perfectly. There is something terrible wrong, you say it works but i simply dont see it how about the rest of you?

Gooday.
~Sylvio

interwebhobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

Post before lockage?

I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm sure your rage is because they worked as a team and showed you who was your Daddy. It happens. Get over us. Most of us don't nerdrage at people, let alone people who can ban them. I suppose this is like, gaming natural selection. You are weak, you get banned. Simply beautiful.

Sylvio

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by interwebhobo View Post
Post before lockage?

I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm sure your rage is because they worked as a team and showed you who was your Daddy. It happens. Get over us. Most of us don't nerdrage at people, let alone people who can ban them. I suppose this is like, gaming natural selection. You are weak, you get banned. Simply beautiful.
dude put your **** away you stupid ****. i mean hahahahahaha. honeslty do you think i care what YOU think. ****er please. im just trying to ge tthe attention of Pendragon.

Kaliformula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

he banned you cause he sucks and you pwned him. thats all. pendedragon , to me, is like ghostcrawler for wow. amirite?

interwebhobo

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvio View Post
dude put your **** away you stupid ****. i mean hahahahahaha. honeslty do you think i care what YOU think. ****er please. im just trying to ge tthe attention of Pendragon.

Obviously you care what I think. You did take the time to respond.

Just sad.

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

01-16-2010

You're silly.

Sylvio

01-16-2010

continue to comment on this thread. get trolllllled

Ahkala

01-16-2010

Lol... just lol. Grow up a bit.

interwebhobo

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvio View Post
continue to comment on this thread. get trolllllled
Says the person that responded beautifully to a troll?

Man, you are so full of fail today, you should just give up and go to bed.

Rageahol

01-16-2010

i wanna comment toooooooooo