Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5v5 Premade PRO TEAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitxh Behind you

01-28-2011

Hey,

Im looking for a PRO 5v5 team... im super competitive and i want a PRO winning team...

my ranking was 1650 before i started playing with some RL friends... and they sucked...

I mainly play JUNGLERS....

WW / Shaco / Udyr / Amumu / Tryn (all based on what our team needs and their team has)

if I lane, my best lane char's are: ZIL / Sivir / AP sion / Shen / Mord / Kennen / Aniva

those are my best champs that im good with.... i dont play anyone else besides those...

Also willing to do 3v3 if we can get a pro team....
Akali / Kennen / Rammus combo...
Annie / AD kennen / rammus combo ....

Can switch out rammus for UDYR or CHO....

MESSAGE me IN GAME :::::: Bitxh behind you

oO DoMiNaToR zZ

Recruiter

01-29-2011

cool i can be with u i dont play ranked cuz i ALWAYS get into some noob team and got my elo lower i was 1450 something and i am Pro at

Akali / shaco / annie / amumu / sion (AP) / fiddlesticks / katarina / lux / and if i had lots of tanks in my team with 1 carry i usually go soraka for healing

Uninvincible

06-12-2011

hey mate im interested i sent you a friend request.. my names Uninvicible
thanks

Sondra

06-12-2011

Friend Request Sent.