Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oh My Geez.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle

01-16-2010

Have you guys noticed that Teemo is starting to become Under Powered?

He's a fragile Champion, and the Blinding dart can only do so much. If Teemo were to be silenced then he dies

Teemo doesn't really have a true escape mechanism, which makes him an easy target.

Camo isn't really useful either. Infact, I can say that Trail Blazer was even better than Camo.

Make Move Quickly better for instance

The current effect + After activation, Teemo cannot be stunned for 1/1/2/2/3 Seconds.

Or

Current effect + After activation, attacks have a 10/20/30/40/40% chance of missing.

Just buff Teemo ! It's bad enough he has a high cooldown and lower damage with Blinding Dart but he also has Bad HP growth and armor growth. He's like Twitch but worst !

HyperWeaponRance

01-16-2010

ill Agree the camo isnt that useful, but im going to point out a few flaws in your idea

1. Blinding dart + silence yes it sucks as this is a great way of shutting down melee carries for a little bit, but blinding dart shouldnt be your main source of damage. teemo is great ranged dps and i have a friend who can drop tanks and melee carries in seconds flat with him and if your going AP build give ranged dps a shot, its ALOT better

2. giving move quick this ability is a decent idea giving him a better escape, but id scale it a bit less, as if he got a phantom dancer it would be too much dodge right there, also cannot be stuned is just unfair, look at Master Yi, how do you stop a yi with highlander, and kayle ult?, thats right, stun his ass, if u dont like getting stunned take cleanse very simple

3. as far as the HP and armor growth, hes not a tank and shouldnt grow as such, counter this with some items, thats about the best you can do

i do like the idea of giving move quick an extra boost, but what you proposed is just a bit too much

WILLTHEALMIGHTY

01-16-2010

Teemo is insanely easy to play and a buff is the last thing he needs.

gliy

01-16-2010

Hes nothing like Twitch. Also I dont think anyone should be touching stun immunity, because it normally goes along with immunity to damage