A New Champion Approaches: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avathar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

If you hadnt noticed riot seems to have learned their lesson from the leblanc fiasco. they figure out when a champ is at least good, then nerft it right before launch so it isnt op, then give it a little love over the next couple patches to get it to a good place.
Honestly Leblanc seems to be right back where she was, people just havnt noticed.

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

01-31-2011

Still waiting for skins.

I am sad. And waiting for downvotes.

patthebaker

01-31-2011

Janna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theirsas

01-31-2011

I will probably end up maining this champ....

BalticPanda

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinedtoGame View Post
You are right on the money/IP with this one!
thank you

420xXxSWAGxXx420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2011

i want this delicious dark meat in my games

PlagueBoy

01-31-2011

ult is SO mush like LeBlanc's if it really is what i think then i have no need to get this champ.

CrimsonRipper

01-31-2011

I will get this champ because she seems to be a nice support caster, also I believe this one is going to be relatively cheaper compared to the three 6300 champions released in a row. Hopefully she's going to be 1350.

Also, I think Mantra is going to have certain things about it that will prevent it from being spammed. As well as since it is there from the start we might actually have her abilities at 6 ranks compared to the usual 5.

SkyJustice

01-31-2011

Great no active ulti? ?This is going to be a hard fight with her. Hope they decide to make it active or give her a major buff. shes like a 100% support only,

Milln

01-31-2011

I have two questions and I know I won't get an answer until I get to see her myself, but i'll ask anyway.

What happens if I repeatedly make a beam come into contact with an enemy? Do they take damage for each contact? MOVEMENT SPEED KARMA.

Also, why, oh why, would her --enemies-- call her such an impressive name as "Enlightened One" ? To the Noxians, there's no way they would recognize her as being something like "Enlightened". Enemies would normally choose a more visceral name that they can hate and feel easier to take action against. "Enlightened One" is something an ally would christen you with.