A New Champion Approaches: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Star Piercer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

There will be a lot of variation on how she is played. She will be one of the more interesting Champions to see Summoners use.

Star Piercer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricaneking91 View Post
yeah it is but people are never happy and always complain whine and are critical of others work even when its what they want. when ever i see a new champ hears what i hear from you ungreatful lot , oh that skills op and nerf this and make this better and that is just a rip from a previous champ and way to go riot, and whine about other champs that got nerfed with similar ability's i mean don't people in real life have similar atribute so why can these digital fictious charater's the you the player don't even have the creativity to create want to sit at you comp and belittle and berate this company for what they are making. if you don't like it then just get out of the forum and stop playing league of legend unless of course you can sit back shut the hell up and let them do what they think is right not listien to you whine about something fix it you your liking and then whine more because its gone and a new champ has something similar
You are right on the money/IP with this one!

Smite911

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktauro09 View Post
finally a new support the game needs more supports it has just like 4 supports
Taric
Janna
Sona
ZIl
Soraka
kayle
Lux

o ya, only 4 :S

jars

01-31-2011

kayle and lux are not really supports people build them as carries

Kuradol

01-31-2011

I'm not going to look through over 80 pages to see if somebody already said this, but... has anyone thought of if her shield's health was based on an AP Ratio? That would certainly justify her passive, it would be interesting to see Karma at like, 50 health remaining, and use a shield that gives her nearly 1000 health, and then blowing the baited champions away with massively boosted abilities due to the passive. I'm not really sure how much it increases exactly, but I personally like where that could be going. Like a caster form of Trynd or Olaf.

Aydr

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite911 View Post
Taric
Janna
Sona
ZIl
Soraka
kayle
Lux

o ya, only 4 :S
Well, aside from Lux and Kayle more often being built as carries who happen to have some support abilities rather than as support characters, that still means only one in ten champs is a support character, which is kind of low.

Vladiselus

Recruiter

01-31-2011

ErgonMagi

01-31-2011

hmm i wonder if she can jungle lol im prob buying her just for the sake of it. I dont really have many champs left i want to buy and i have enough ip

lolstreet

01-31-2011

Hey guys I have an idea, lets complain about riot all the time for letting us play this game for free.

IC HitmanReBotch

01-31-2011

she might be an op champ but her abilities sound interesting