Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einoei

01-31-2011

so they removed Ezraels Heal some patches before. That was all planned so Irelia can join with "unique" heal damage.

But the Mantra is good..

Daëmôk

01-31-2011

i wonder how long her cooldown on her ultimate would be, since she has no harmful spells unless she has it toggled.

P S Y

Master Recruiter

01-31-2011

she looks like dark seer from dota, minus the cool ult and vacuum ability.

Yucca Colbal

01-31-2011

i got down voted for saying this before

but i really think she will be a mage tank

and just concentrate her ability's on pure support

with items like these
Rod of Ages (for the HP and Mana)
Rylais (for more HP and that extra slow)
those CDR boots
Shurelyas (for team speed support) and more CDR
Sunfire cause it goes with her E and adds even more health
and for the heck of it GA cause a dead support aint a useful support

sburlette513

01-31-2011

Her support/damage style of abilities sounds like a really cool style of play i cant wait to try out this new champ.

HeAt

01-31-2011

Quote:
ICantFindTheAir:
Hmm, two innates practically. Interesting. I don't quite understand, do you activate it still?

Also, her Q is spelled wrong. It's supposed to be "Essence Flux".

I Lol'd

BalticPanda

01-31-2011

Quote:
Teabag Terror:
Wait, how are people not excited about this?! She looks like one of the most unique and skill-dependent champs out there, and isn't that what all of us wanted? Now if she were a tank as well, I'd probably be ****ing my pants right now.

yeah it is but people are never happy and always complain whine and are critical of others work even when its what they want. when ever i see a new champ hears what i hear from you ungreatful lot , oh that skills op and nerf this and make this better and that is just a rip from a previous champ and way to go riot, and whine about other champs that got nerfed with similar ability's i mean don't people in real life have similar atribute so why can these digital fictious charater's the you the player don't even have the creativity to create want to sit at you comp and belittle and berate this company for what they are making. if you don't like it then just get out of the forum and stop playing league of legend unless of course you can sit back shut the hell up and let them do what they think is right not listien to you whine about something fix it you your liking and then whine more because its gone and a new champ has something similar

SyL DERANKER

01-31-2011

Quote:
Kjrn:
Sorry to disappoint you..the next champion is a tree called Moakai who can teleport xD
will it be another flash or will it be kinda like twisted fate?

BalticPanda

01-31-2011

Quote:
SyL DERANKER:
will it be another flash or will it be kinda like twisted fate?

really now and how would you know that ?

Kaiiku

Recruiter

01-31-2011

Karma's going to be a tank/mage/support hybrid.
Her shield is like Shen's Feint with damage, meaning a bit like Sion's shield.
All in all, she seems interesting with decent CC.