A New Champion Approaches: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeraYak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

i love how this is pretty much like every other forum site...the senior members ranks are achieved by forum post counts....so nice to see most of the higher ups getting badges for being trolls....

Nice champ Riot..as usual regardless if i play her alot or not I will still by your double skin bundle release with RP....figure if i support you enough with money eventually you will make some more maps and game modes

keep up the good work

Also can we get another Global Multi Target Ult champ like karthus....i wanna hear more nublets cry as I press R when my team calls for an idiot check...or a dasher that got away with a juke through baron with 100 hp

BuddhazBounty

01-30-2011

If we don't lvl r then where do the 18 ability points go? Also her abilities look rather bad without the effect of her ult. In any reasonable team fight it seems the only viable move will be to shield + aoe. Her passive just makes me think riot will have an excuse to over nerf her ratios just to avoid any imbalances.

KkKraZy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2011

Needs more tanks.

windwhispers

01-30-2011

When Chinese troops invaded southern Tibet, her village was one of the first to fall.

Well, she's clearly a Buddhist...

OmegasNight

01-30-2011

Nice champ but seems like another Leblanc Ftw, riot how about a increase on that level cap, so all of us level 30's have more to play for, and can we get some more guy champs, cause your interest in breasts and ******'s have made in a predictable pattern of new champs

Okami Amaterasu

01-30-2011

giantic piece of trash lol
yes i mad
i mad because i want new map and there's no new map and they keep making champs that don't interest me :/

Krm3lg4r73n

01-30-2011

to me this new champ looks really interrestig...

as far as i understood her she seems to be a support that gains effectiveness the more she endangers herself. i get that from the mantra on her Q, her passive and the irelia quote...

i think this could make playing a support champ more interresting for me, since you should not just stand in the back and spam support abilities with her.

i guess as well that the teather will break if the target runs too far away from her... which also supports the previous

the difference between a good and a bad karma will be when to use mantra, cause u dont want to use it too early since it heals more the longer u wait.

but ofc there lies great danger in supporting risky play like that, when i think about all the people that play ranked games and dont have a clue abut the champ they are playing.

darkangel22

01-30-2011

Cool champion!
She is for me!
I like Ionia!

ReaperEOD

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragonofra View Post
i dont like the we all have to stand in a line to gain a speed boost idea, just asking for renekton or Caitlin to gank a TK FTW like its a "line up for the birdie and say PWNED" style support lol
You mean lux

AL Penguin

01-30-2011

Karma Sutra as a skin? o.o