Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSurticx

01-28-2011

Quote:
LoveBrian:
I really hope Mantra wont be avaliable until level 2.... I can see people trolling others by getting a skill that has no effect until they have a second skill....

It doesn't cost a skill point, so she'll have her ult and one of her other skills right away.

Nokturnalex

01-28-2011

So ezreal's W when it healed sorta, a movespeed boost/debuff and a shield/dmging shield..... that's it?

Boooring.

WTB Some creativity for Riot

messymike

01-28-2011

now we know why she is half priced, 3 abilities... hahaahhahah

ellis038

01-28-2011

How does the leveling work? Mantra is available at level 1, so her skills are tapped out at level 17 or 14?

Anniie

01-28-2011

indians aren't black

Corvusa

01-28-2011

Quote:
xSurticx:
It doesn't cost a skill point, so she'll have her ult and one of her other skills right away.

Oh thanks, I missed that.

ComanderMolander

01-28-2011

I hear that Karma's a b*tch

Teabag Terror

01-28-2011

Wait, how are people not excited about this?! She looks like one of the most unique and skill-dependent champs out there, and isn't that what all of us wanted? Now if she were a tank as well, I'd probably be ****ing my pants right now.

KeVoN xD

01-28-2011

So she has 6 skills level?

PKPikmin

01-28-2011

So if Mantra starts with a point in it already, can her spells go past five?

As for the hero itself...I'm not a huge fan(lol) of pure heal/shield/buff support. I prefer offensive/control supports like Urgot and Teemo.

Her bond spell sounds kinda cool I guess, but how does it work? Is it whoever it hits first or is it like soul shackle?

I like her upgraded shield, but its original form is boring.

Lols at her Q. Trying old Essence Flux again now that it isn't a carry eh? Her passive was once Ryze's too.

Overall I think she might be a bit more interesting than some of these people think, but I'm not getting her, personally.