A New Champion Approaches: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lion King Loke

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellathar View Post
meh. Hipe 0. Lets see how this turns to be. Last 4-5 champions were bad so. I would keep my expectations low.
I always wonder what makes people say things like this. I personally love Renek to death, yeah I was disappointed at the 3 nerfs he got on release day but he's still so much fun to play and I very rarely since people have learned how to counter him not been effected. Caitlyn was by no means bad and the change to her q and ult make her even better

Serafe

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiiNale View Post
So Mantra is a second passive...?
Or is it like LeBlanc's ult?
So you activate it, and then get a bonus effect?
sounds to me a bit like Ryze's ult, idk how i feel about it being available at lvl 1 tho, seems to kinda give her a major advantage

o The Doctor o

01-29-2011

OH YEAH! Defenatly cannot wait for this champ, totally my style of a champion ^_^

Ryuzakku

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafe View Post
sounds to me a bit like Ryze's ult, idk how i feel about it being available at lvl 1 tho, seems to kinda give her a major advantage
She also doesn't have an ult, so she's a full support

OpticalShadow

01-29-2011

ill try her during free week, but she just looks incredibly boring.

astelthyguy

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzakku View Post
She also doesn't have an ult, so she's a full support
yep its another soraka

Killer2c

01-29-2011

Probably buying her, Support + Unique + 3150IP champ

astelthyguy

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer2c View Post
Probably buying her, Support + Unique + 3150IP champ
no i think she will be 6300 again becasue everyone else is... but if shes 3150 ill get her

Ryuzakku

01-29-2011

...I'm still ip-farming for Corki! Too many champs :P

Kazaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

Oh boy. It's going to be tough for me to have another support that can shield and heal in addition to having movespeed buffs/debuffs and even damage dealing spells on the field. I guess I can't count on getting out of a battle so easily anymore with her as an enemy. She sure does sound unique (especially her ultimate of course), and I see that riot may be leaning towards more innovative and alternative energy sources/skill boosters lately. Not really my style but I'd love to her on my team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senjou View Post
I always wonder what makes people say things like this. I personally love Renek to death, yeah I was disappointed at the 3 nerfs he got on release day but he's still so much fun to play and I very rarely since people have learned how to counter him not been effected. Caitlyn was by no means bad and the change to her q and ult make her even better
Although I didn't really play the more recent characters, I do agree that it's a bit unruly for such comments. Newer champions all have something different to bring to the game, which is one of the main points of releasing them in the first place. Even if many people do not like the champion, I'm sure there are others who do find the character's style appealing. It basically allows for players of different playing styles to have access to characters suited to their own interests.

When champions are first released you can just about always expect a buff/nerf to ensue because they're obviously not perfect from the get-go.