Champs like Mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SumoCat

01-16-2010

Hello, Mundo is a favorite of mine. I enjoy aiming his cleavers and being so strong in my lane and then later being an excellent tower pusher, decent damage dealer and somewhat tanky.

I find his playstyle to be very enjoyable, aggressive and fast paced.

People tell me though that Mundo is worthless or at best bottom tier, that combined with the item executioners calling has made me worried.

I am wondering, are there other champions who play similar to mundo but perhaps offer a bit more to their team so they are more desired?

I dunno what it is about the good doctor, but when I play him, win or lose, I just have a blast, would be nice to find something similar that is considered a worthy pick.

thanks!

starmonkey

01-16-2010

The most important thing is you're having fun. Try reading this guide:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ere+He+Pleases

The core aspect to Mundo: warmogs + atmas with some support items.

Personally I don't play Mundo nearly as well as my main (Gangplank) but hey, that cleaver makes a very satisfying sound

Brostradamus890

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoCat View Post
Hello, Mundo is a favorite of mine. I enjoy aiming his cleavers and being so strong in my lane and then later being an excellent tower pusher, decent damage dealer and somewhat tanky.

I find his playstyle to be very enjoyable, aggressive and fast paced.

People tell me though that Mundo is worthless or at best bottom tier, that combined with the item executioners calling has made me worried.

I am wondering, are there other champions who play similar to mundo but perhaps offer a bit more to their team so they are more desired?

I dunno what it is about the good doctor, but when I play him, win or lose, I just have a blast, would be nice to find something similar that is considered a worthy pick.

thanks!
Yeah mundo is pretty much ****. Good for pub stomping and solo Q'ing, but he'll go down faster than a fat kid in dodgeball to a 5man AT.

Well, he may not actually die fast depending on your build.....but he has absolutely zero team utility, so what dies instead eventually is your Nexus (assuming non-scrub opponents).

I'm sorry, let me correct myself. He does have SOME team utility. He has an unreliable single-target snare. That's about 1/100th the utility of a cho, malphite, or alistar.

Hey, you could play any of those instead if you wanted. They're sort of like Mundo, except they actually have abilities which helps them tank (that aren't shut down by a single item) AND can actually assist their team during teamfights.