Katarina: the overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitch41111

01-16-2010

alright Riot, i've put up with this for a long while, but Kat needs a serious nerf, her Ulti does disgusting damage against anything thats not a tank, and it has virtually no cooldown, especially if she lands a kill, than its off CD again. either nerf the damage, or change her passive and increase the cool down, cuz this is ridiculous . i've been playing since closed beta, so im not just some noob talking out of my ass here.

Furor

01-16-2010

Yes you are just a noob talking out of your ass.

There are currently 9 champions out of 43 that cannot directly counter or escape Death Lotus.

Furthermore, all you have to do is stack magic resist and HP to counter it even without interrupts. Man, so hard, right. So hard having to use your brain. Scrub.

And you're exaggerating the effect that her passive has on the cool-down. DL has 60 seconds base cool-down, even with 40% reduction you'd still need at least 2 kills to refresh it.

6 ID 9

01-16-2010

With CD-R it's about 45 CD. But watever, I find Katarina perfect as she is, right now.

Synxxx

01-16-2010

Get an Udyr on your team. Not only will he make it so she NEVER gets to ult, but he can faceroll entire teams after he gets trinity.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furor View Post
Yes you are just a noob talking out of your ass.
agreed

She was just nerfed... A LOT!

Mitch41111

01-16-2010

say what you all want i guess, im not talking to you anyways haha. i know im not the only one who thinks shes unbalanced. your just the *******s who like to go into threads and argue because you have nothing better to do.

TABLE AND CHAIRS

01-16-2010

Katariina is fine. Her ult does wtf damage to anyone who's not stacking MR, but a stun will shut her up instantly, and even open her up for one big gangbang, considering she has to shunpo right into the center of your team to pull it off. Bam, that team fight just became 5v4.

DotEleven

Recruiter

01-16-2010

Yes, Kat's ult it crazy, I mean it's not like you could throw one stun at her while she uses it and turn it useless... Wait, you can.

Kodoku

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch41111 View Post
say what you all want i guess, im not talking to you anyways haha. i know im not the only one who thinks shes unbalanced. your just the *******s who like to go into threads and argue because you have nothing better to do.
Here I clarified your response a bit:

Quote:
I'm not interested in logic because I already know I'm right.

Soclairian

01-16-2010

as long as you save your stun she's fed. I tried her out today and was disappointed. I knew her ult could scale with AP but only one other move scales with AP. ****'s worse the AP Sivir. Then again I didnt test AP Kat to the max so I could be wrong.