Which team won - The Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dismayed Spider

01-30-2011

Going with Blue team, by virtue of having a jungler and a true tank.

Karuuv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2011

Also going with top team. Stealth + Rammus + Garen.
Your Xin will not be allowed to hit ashe, so he'll prolly get a few oracles and lose them - he'll waste roughly 1200 gold that way.

Lux will do her best but wont get much chance to help out.

Renekton will go full tank, eventually feed and AFK at spawn.

Your heimer will do well, but blame the rest of the team for losing.

You will do decent, but occasionally grab rammus. Heimer will call you a noob and tell you to uninstall.

It seemed like you wanted more interesting predictions ^_^;;

Tekshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

^ 90% Was correct. Ren went full damage and thought his ult = tryn and dived turrets dieing each time.

Heim did well, and blamed xin.

And xin follow his cookie cutter build to a T.

Aside from that they were all the same. Next game up.

Dismayed Spider

01-30-2011

Money's on Purple team... but then again, Ramass is apparently playing from the moon. If he DC's or feeds because his ping doesn't let him react to anything, I could see it swinging the other way.

People will yell at Xin to tank, although he'll probably build pure carry.

Akali will do ridiculously well in the early/middle game... and also rage, either in the early game when nobody else is doing as well as she is, or by the endgame, when she gets crushed in teamfights and blames it on her teammates, despite there being really little they could do.

Malzahar will do the worst on his team in terms of K/D.

... I'm bad at predictions. >_>

So many viable junglers and none of them with smite =X

Karuuv

Recruiter

01-30-2011

I gotta say you have this one, but it's going to be a close one.

You'll realize when you ult in as fiddles, Malz ults you in place. So you'll do your best to silence or fear him, or both, and that'll start making a huge difference in team fights. Ashe will likely run when you're visible, or arrow you in the face with her ult.

At least ONCE in the game you'll be knocked away from Malzahar's ult because of a Gragas ult - possibly out of the stun/damage range too if you're lucky.

Your tryndamere will not have too much luck - if he ults before dying, he'll get Rammus taunted a second or two into it, and likely die as a result - You'll likely notice that and start fearing the rammus, who sadly got Merc Treads this game.
Make sure Trynd gets merc treads since he didn't get cleanse.

Your Soraka will be key to keeping people alive, and she'll be pretty good.
She'll help by silencing Rammus whenever he's close to your team.

Their Yi will die a few times in team fights, and start just backdooring. This will result in 4v5's that your team will likely win (Even if that Rammus will make it tough) so I suggest Mercs and Banshee's on your team like crazy.

In the end your team will be taking out the nexus, Yi will be hitting your inhibitor, and the enemy 4 will be dead or just coming back to life. They'll make one last try to defend, but the Nexus will fall.
They'll blame Yi for the 4v5's.

ayanaftw

Recruiter

01-30-2011

gonna go with the bot team

i'm gonna guess they initiates on you in the jungle somewhere while ur not rdy to ult with fiddles

i wish having a jungler wasnt mandatory in my games...

you also have alot of melee squishy while they are pretty tanky

Tekshi

02-18-2011

New one, by the way bot won, team mates fed like a *****.

Anyone know that run / command thing i can do screenshot a certain part of the page?