How to be totally immune to bans.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hired Man

02-14-2011

Why in the ******* **** isn't MysticWizard banned yet? Does Riot like to let him ****ing ruin every single game with his rage and then camp at fountain bull****?

Is this OP right in Riot not banning over 1600 elo? Because that's some ****ing bull****. I'm sick and tired of playing with this idiot.

Hired Man

02-14-2011

Bump until Riot responds

Cipherace

02-14-2011

Riot hears nothing, they must make more Teemo Skins and nerf random things that don't need nerfing. Actually banning people takes work. Too hard.

Murder He Wrote

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

ITT pointless rage.

Hired Man

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder He Wrote View Post
ITT pointless rage.
Pointless post, sorry that we don't like to play with ragers who waste our time. Sorry we don't like to play with people who sit in the fountain and rage in all chat.

Ganksterr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Grackis

klinesmoker

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by got321321 View Post
if people at 2000elo afk at lvl1, there is a reason.
you want to know the reason ? simple 95% of the game are won or lost before the 3mn mark. (you can see if you have bad or good teamate/ennemy)

you want me to prove that ?
ok, you can go 2000elo with that method.

now downvote me, because you like to deny the truth.
Asking people to downvote you because they don't agree is another way of saying you know you're an idiot, but want to thinly veil it.

So in conclusion: you are still an idiot and what's more is you yourself know it.

AWESOME BRO

Crowlz

02-14-2011

sniperness anyone?

Scarekro

02-14-2011

i think higher ELO players should be banned even more so than lower ELO,
high ELO players are meant to be the best at the game, the examples of the better players, and most skilled and knowledgeable members of the community,
if they can get away with ruining peoples games intentionally, free of lash back, then what does that teach other players?
it's like bad parenting.

the summoners code is there for a reason, and just because your high ELO does not mean it does not apply to you.

Glink

02-14-2011

This is true, I believe HotShot got banned and then got his account back somehow.