How to be totally immune to bans.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreCowbell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

Just get above 1600 ELO. Its fact that riot does not ban people above this ELO. Otherwise players like FM Radio and MysticWizard who frequently afk/leave from lvl 1 would be banned!

Dlegends

01-28-2011

Okey ill get 1600 ELO then i fed like hell.

Lucky Pierre

01-28-2011

There are plenty of common trolls in the 1500-1600 bracket that have been trolling games for months now. Most of them are fairly well known.

Dapacman

01-28-2011

Well duh! It's even funnier when these people livestream their rage to everybody else. Video recordings with total rage equivalent to what people are banned for, FREQUENTLY coming from high-Elo players, should be enough for bans. However, it just doesn't happen.

Ticklestick

01-28-2011

tell that to psyonichero(?)

Sfyri Ithikos

01-28-2011

If they're well know getting rid of them will cause more harm than good. Last thing you want is for a group who worships a single player to be raging non-stop for him to be unbanned

MoreCowbell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfyri Ithikos View Post
If they're well know getting rid of them will cause more harm than good. Last thing you want is for a group who worships a single player to be raging non-stop for him to be unbanned
People are actually pretty adaptable. If a streamer got banned they would go elsewhere

Hired Man

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
Just get above 1600 ELO. Its fact that riot does not ban people above this ELO. Otherwise players like FM Radio and MysticWizard who frequently afk/leave from lvl 1 would be banned!
Wow, just played with MysticWizard. Dies once and rages so hard. You die once? He rages at you from the fountain in all chat. Then he goes AFK. Sorry, not AFK, he sits at fountain as Nidalee transforming and jumping around. That doesn't count as AFK sorry. I don't freaking understand how these players are left unbanned/unpunished.

I'm tired of playing with these idiots, Riot needs to do something about this. This is frustrating beyond belief, especially knowing that you'll play with him again.

got321321

02-06-2011

if people at 2000elo afk at lvl1, there is a reason.
you want to know the reason ? simple 95% of the game are won or lost before the 3mn mark. (you can see if you have bad or good teamate/ennemy)

you want me to prove that ?
ok, you can go 2000elo with that method.

now downvote me, because you like to deny the truth.

Hired Man

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by got321321 View Post
if people at 2000elo afk at lvl1, there is a reason.
you want to know the reason ? simple 95% of the game are won or lost before the 3mn mark. (you can see if you have bad or good teamate/ennemy)

you want me to prove that ?
ok, you can go 2000elo with that method.

now downvote me, because you like to deny the truth.
hotshotgg fanboy alert

It's people like you who are ruining games