should i say poppy is weak or op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zouave321

01-16-2010

poopy can increase her damage by 40% from ultimate, her dps lategame is totally insane, instead of crit 1000damage like others hero you can crit 1400 ! because well dps physical were weak i agree !
and she's immune to stun and damage, and have the best passive of the game by far (yea it screw caster but caster were too powerfull ahah).
But i have a big problem, i don't want poppy nerfed because she's my main and can kill an entire team alone, but in other hand when there is poppy in other team i'm screwed so dunno what should i say..
i think poppy is weak because well if there is no poppy in other team i'm happy.

PhantomDS

01-16-2010

poppy is only op in the right hands and it sounds like yours are not the right hands because you lose to other poppys shes hella strong but is easy to take out if your the right character mages might have a problem with her but good tanks and non glass cannons can eat her

DamnPandaHands

01-16-2010

She is a joke unless fed early game, which is the problem with low-elo matches. She's quick to snowball, similar to udyr.

Voidgolem

01-16-2010

AP poppy hit for about double my max health with Devastating Blow ._.

But yeah, one that completely facerolls the game is a rather rare occurrence, in my experience, just don't feed her and throw in a CC-heavy gank every once in awhile and she's no problem.