Suggestion: Fan Dancer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercTroop

08-13-2009

Ragna the Fan Dancer.

Stats Type: Deadly
Hero Type: Assassin

Attack/defense: Moderate
Magic: Low

Appearance: Wearing a facial mask to conceal her face. A seductive dress with metal gauntlets and shin guards. Dark skin with long hair. Weapons she mainly utilizes is either a large Fan or dual fans. Fans have concealed weapons built into them.

Back Ground: In all the lands Ragna is valued for her unique dancing style. Proving that even music and dance are forms of magic. Those who have seen her dance agree she is the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. Her victims are always found with a happy smile on their face.

Abilities.

Fan out: Swinging her fan in front of her she summons a small gust of wind. This wind is so powerful that it can cut through any known material. Any one caught in the wind are left bleeding afterward.

Wink: Giving a simple wink can encourage her allies to fight harder. While they lose defense they gain attack speed, damage, and movement speed. If used on a enemy they lose attack speed, defense, and damage. Moving away from Ragna while under the effect of wink causes movement speed to be lowered while moving towards her increases movement speed.

This ability does damage if the enemy is under the effect of Fan out.

Feel the Rythum: Pasively this ability increases attack speed and chance to dodge (includes ability to dodge magic). When activated you lose any dodge you might have. Instead all your dodge is added to your attack speed.

Final Dance (ultimate): What seems as a elaborate dance is actually the body movements for a incantation. Enemies and Allies alike fall asleep who are with in the dance. Sleeping foes are unable to take action for a moment, any attacks made against them is automatically a critical hit.

Passive, Alluring beuaty: Every time Ragna dodges a attack there is a slight chance the enemy will strike our at their nearest enemy if any are in range.

Notes: This champion suggestion was inspired by naga siren and void walker. Mainly the aoe disables they have for ultimate. Where they can be used to slay a enemy hero or escape a gank.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-14-2009

Fan Dancer is a kick ass name!

that ult is pretty uber yo :P

I think ur hero has way to many skills that are similar to current skills (first skill and 2nd skill arent that original)
ur 3rd skill is kinda... well... it doesint seem that useful...
Love ur Ult and Passive though! 2.5/5 for ur hero currently!

I recamend a remake of the 2nd and 3rd skill.... and for the first you didint really say enough for me to understand it'sfull potentail. spins and they bleed? does bleeding do anything besides damage?

I'll check back on this hero when things are changed

MercTroop

08-17-2009

Fan Out ability works like a short range attack. Same range as Warwick leeching strike, except it works as a small aoe. It causes the target to bleed over time, which is another way to say damage over time ability. Way I imagine it is not throwing the fan but fanning the air summoning wind.

3rd skill is meant to allow her to sacrifice defense in order to kill people faster. Siren and void demon both have assassination abilities in the form of critical strikes and stuns. I believe stacking up dodge would work in a way that stacking up defense works for rammus.

Second ability is meant to be a disable. Not very useful for escaping as enemy will be able to run faster towards you. It helps chain off of Fan Out making Ap builds viable on her like Jax.

Alternative abilities.

Dancing dagger: Fan dancer utilizes her nimble skills to move around units gaining zero collision. Along with a slight movement boost. Enemy units or champions who are moved through during Dancing Dagger take damage.

Wink version #2: Filling a enemy champion with lust the chance that Alluring beuaty will trigger increases dramatically on them. Causes the enemies attacks to have a chance to miss.

To give a better idea of costume theme I'm thinking for this character it would be similar to how setsuka is dressed in soul caliber.

MrEvilDeeds

08-17-2009

here my suggestions Put some more into lore i know it can be hard to Do but its worth it gives people understanding up personalty of champion and where they comeing from

Also can you be little more decriptaive of what powers do i mean are they doing stuns Dots slows you know heres example what i mean

"Fan out: Swinging her fan in front of her she summons a small gust of wind. This wind is so powerful that it can cut through any known material. Any one caught in the wind are left bleeding afterward."

does it do Damage or just Dot does it have knockback or a stun? some descriptive language on what power realy doe's and dont need numbers to do what i mean