Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiritoTh3Beater

01-16-2010

what items are best for this guy?

Krosan

01-16-2010

Wrong forum, I think.

To answer: I understand people recommend magic penetration for him. It certainly makes sense, since it synergizes with his passive. Also, most of his skills don't really scale all that well with massive AP stacks.

He needs three things, really. he needs enough survivability to do what he needs to do, more so than most other casters. He needs some movement speed; sorceror's shoes are good for this. And he needs as much AP and magic pen as possible (both!) because as Fiddlesticks you should be concentrating on initiating or timing Crowstorm. That ult deals enough damage to practically instagib most squishies; if a 5v5 team battle is brewing, teleporting through the jungle wall with Crowstorm then throwing darkwind on the casters, terrify on the carry, then making sure the carry stands around and eats the damage from crowstorm...

Well. People are going to start running, because it's not easy to kill Fiddlesticks before Crowstorm has crippled half the team, especially if he's draining while he's doing it.

KiritoTh3Beater

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krosan View Post
Wrong forum, I think.

To answer: I understand people recommend magic penetration for him. It certainly makes sense, since it synergizes with his passive. Also, most of his skills don't really scale all that well with massive AP stacks.

He needs three things, really. he needs enough survivability to do what he needs to do, more so than most other casters. He needs some movement speed; sorceror's shoes are good for this. And he needs as much AP and magic pen as possible (both!) because as Fiddlesticks you should be concentrating on initiating or timing Crowstorm. That ult deals enough damage to practically instagib most squishies; if a 5v5 team battle is brewing, teleporting through the jungle wall with Crowstorm then throwing darkwind on the casters, terrify on the carry, then making sure the carry stands around and eats the damage from crowstorm...

Well. People are going to start running, because it's not easy to kill Fiddlesticks before Crowstorm has crippled half the team, especially if he's draining while he's doing it.
oh srry for wrong forum..but thanks for the reply it helped a lot