Rusty Blitzcrank Skin Leaving the Store, Now 25% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad element View Post
so this Vault thing.... is it like the disney vault? like Rusty will be back someday?
Only after you find the water chip or the G.E.C.K.

SideSwipe83

01-26-2010

funny things is my birthday was on the 17th sooooooo.....hook up??? haha. ill prove it if u wants

A Damn Moose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Hello League Of Legends

I just started to play your game 2 weeks ago and i really enjoy it. I only use 1 character (blitzcrank) and i started well after this skin was pulled down.

Is there anyway i can get the rusty skin?

Kind Regards
Imy

LALABOY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

AWww man... i just started playing almost 2 weeks ago... finally saved up for Blitz... i wanted the skin too.. didnt know you cant buy it anymore -_-

Kunej

06-17-2011

Sales are not designed to clear stock or get rid of build up in inventory as such, sales are primarily designed to generate interest in the entity which is selling the product (generate interest in the LoL store) in hope that more products will be sold due to the spike in interest from consumers. That is why intangible products such as skins, champions, games etc. can still be sold on sale.

Pelican Jesus

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by patoupower View Post
wtf, it's not like if it costed you anything to host the skins or your servers! I mean, the skin is made, it's not like a physical shop where they need to make place to new things when something sells no more...

My belief is that they are making an all-new blitzcrank skin, a lot more awesome than this one, and they know that nobody will want to buy the rusty skin when this awesome skin will be out. It's only what i think, but it could certainly be the truth...

So to all the ones who wanted to buy this skin, consider this: Companies never do something without having an idea in the head. Consider the possibility that riot is working on a new blitzcrank skin and that's why they want to make money with this one, before they delete it...
this guy called it

EtheRHanD

10-07-2011

I agree, riot is ****ing dumb. They should make all skins available for buy. Like rusty blitz, and mid-evil twitch. so ****ing... Don't they realize they would make more money by making them available? What do they lose for having them available... They are ******ed.

Nowhere Newsman

02-03-2012

op

Timebomb0800

07-27-2012

totally need him available again! D:

Lisistasya Lex

09-28-2012

hi