I think League of Legends is the greatest game ever.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiralune

Senior Member

01-27-2011

But I do think this is the greatest game ever O_O!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-27-2011

This thread just brightened up the forum QQ.

<3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Gandhi

Senior Member

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartaan View Post
This thread just brightened up the forum QQ.

<3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorayai

Senior Member

01-27-2011

awwww Kujo thanks for making a nice thread ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Gandhi

Senior Member

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai View Post
awwww Kujo thanks for making a nice thread ^_^
lol. you're welcome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyphinated

Member

01-27-2011

The servers were stable for a long time.

Riot doesn't deserve all the QQ about them not working perfectly for the first time in months.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Gandhi

Senior Member

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gran Zorro View Post
The servers were stable for a long time.

Riot doesn't deserve all the QQ about them not working perfectly for the first time in months.
.....mhm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Gandhi

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
But I do think this is the greatest game ever O_O!
It really is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xHelloMisery

Member

01-28-2011

Why hasn't Bob say hi back to me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gran Zorro View Post
The servers were stable for a long time.

Riot doesn't deserve all the QQ about them not working perfectly for the first time in months.
Europe begs to differ.


123