I don't think Anivia is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Asleep

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by agherwyijogkj View Post
anivia is fun to play in normals because nobody has any idea what to do
I see her in almost every Ranked game. Btw why are you talking about normals when you haven't played a single ranked?

BlindEternities

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Asleep View Post
I see her in almost every Ranked game. Btw why are you talking about normals when you haven't played a single ranked?
lol wut?

http://xkcd.com/852/

jmsplat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2011

no

sleepnaught

02-19-2011

She was like Vlad after level 6 she auto wins her lane. Her R -> E combo is enough to 1/2 shot most squishies who are 1v1 against her. It's especially brutal as a ranged AD against her when u right click her u get minion pwned.

Gaeb

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
Since when was Anivia ever considered OP?
Since Shaella got owned by her a few times and started campaigning for her being OP?

Honestly, she was STRONG... but not OP imo.

Gaeb

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepnaught View Post
She was like Vlad after level 6 she auto wins her lane. Her R -> E combo is enough to 1/2 shot most squishies who are 1v1 against her. It's especially brutal as a ranged AD against her when u right click her u get minion pwned.
Vlad auto wins his lane after 6? Since when?

jmsplat

Recruiter

02-25-2011

wrong