I don't think Anivia is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heraldic

01-27-2011

Anivia's R can be spammed unlike many active Ultimates.
Possible fixes might include reducing the range to 0 (making Anivia the center of the spell) or just making her Ultimate into a high-cooldown spell with a longer duration.

Azalam

01-27-2011

Personally I don't think Anivia needs to be nerfed, but ******* son, I hate that freaking bird. Easily one of the champions I cringe upon seeing in the loading screen. I can handle twitch. I can handle Eve. I don't care abour rammus and his 2 second taunt (merc treads, you fools!) or even Vlad. But I hate Anivia. Even a bad player can do extremely well with her because he's almost impossible to kill without a gank, she can cast a massive aoe slow on you at almost any ****ing time she pleases and follow it up with burst that does nearly as much as Nunu's ultimate if you so much as got touched by one of her other moves AND she can completely stop your escape path if the player is remotely decent.

She's not OP. She's strong. She DOESN'T need to be nerfed (for the love of god let some of these 6300 champs that people have paid ip and rp for retain their worth), but I really do hate her.

OmfgTheSky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heraldic View Post
Anivia's R can be spammed unlike many active Ultimates.
Possible fixes might include reducing the range to 0 (making Anivia the center of the spell) or just making her Ultimate into a high-cooldown spell with a longer duration.
Kog'maw

Both spells take insane amounts of mana to sustain = not op

Belarock

01-27-2011

Because all downvotes are from fanboys and not just someone who disagrees.

Not Asleep

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmfgTheSky View Post
Kog'maw

Both spells take insane amounts of mana to sustain = not op
Except Anivia works much better as ap allowing her to buy tons of mana/mana regen, and that's not mentioning a slightly decent Anivia player can double click R and toss E in the 4 seconds of being chilled.

Heraldic

01-27-2011

Does Living Artillery double the damage of his other spells? Also, Kog'maw's ultimate starts at 40 mana.

I˝giPuck

01-27-2011

Pressing R and E is too hard for people.

skillz required.

also landing a skillshot on a target slowed by 30% is hard too

Not Asleep

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belarock View Post
Because all downvotes are from fanboys and not just someone who disagrees.
If this is sarcasm it's a bad attempt, first of all this is the internet so sarcasm is automatically kind of bad to use, second of all what I've been saying is that people are downvoting without giving a reason why. You being a perfect example by saying you just "disagree."

Veoto

01-27-2011

Pretty much agree with OP

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

anivia is fun to play in normals because nobody has any idea what to do