I don't think Anivia is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Asleep

01-27-2011

I just feel like she can do too many things. No other champion I know of has a great early, mid, and late game. As most of you know, casters are known to have the strong early game but fade away later on. I think that perhaps she could just use some changes to her ratio (maybe make her Q and E .9 or .8) and give her higher base damage so she becomes a bit more of a threat 1-5 when she cant do anything with her E against a competent player while at the same time lowering her great scaling into all parts of the game. That is simply my new cents on this strong champion. Feel free to give me any feedback on why I am wrong or right.

Why is there such a bad ratio between people downvoting and making a post saying why? I honestly don't understand why there are people that get upset about any idea of Anivia getting a slight nerf that they just downvote this, upvote the post below me and run off to other threads to flame.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Since when was Anivia ever considered OP?

DeathDragonz

01-27-2011

Most people don't consider her passive when going against her. You have to attack with knowing her passive may be active in mind.
And Anivia can be stopped by multiple groups. I really suggest NOT to 1v1 against Anivia. The odds will not be in your favor.

Rin

01-27-2011

I agree, i find it hilarious that Anivia is considered OP, she's been strong forever, but not Xin, or TF

Somnium

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
Since when was Anivia ever considered OP?
Well people have been calling her CryOP for just about ever.

OmfgTheSky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Anivia does insane burst damage, but so do other mages like annie, ryze, etc.
a lot of champions aren't exactly "easy" to fight early-mid game,
and if you have a strong early game, you won't fade late on.
in this case, anivia is no different than other champions.

Blugyblug

01-27-2011

The only thing she needs is a BASE DAMAGE nerf on her E because it deals A LOT of damage early game.
After level 6 its really easy to land E and it deals a crazy amount of damage early game.

Other than Anivia's frostbite early game damage she's alright. (Levels 1-6 Frostbite damage is okay, because its so hard to slow people at that level without your ult against a smart enemy. When you hit 6 though frostbite is much easier to land)
I main her so I guess I'm a bit biased

Pengrin

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Asleep View Post
I just feel like she can do too many things. No other champion I know of has a great early, mid, and late game. As most of you know, casters are known to have the strong early game but fade away later on. I think that perhaps she could just use some changes to her ratio (maybe make her Q and E .9 or .8) and give her higher base damage so she becomes a bit more of a threat 1-5 when she cant do anything with her E against a competent player while at the same time lowering her great scaling into all parts of the game. That is simply my new cents on this strong champion. Feel free to give me any feedback on why I am wrong or right.
May I say this?

Vlad

Not Asleep

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodIzGood View Post
May I say this?

Vlad
I feel the same way but whenever someone makes a thread about that they get downvoted to oblivion by all the Vlad fanboys so I thought I might try my luck with how I feel about Anivia.

EDIT: It appears the same thing happens. My luck has failed, Anivia fanboys are just as common.

SunfireStack

01-27-2011

100% agree with OP. She needs a slight base damage or cooldown nerf but thats it.