What Hero benefits mst from Mana runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingMoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

I have all mana regen and +mana runes and play singed

who else would be good with such runes?

Yeshua

01-16-2010

Obvious answer would be Ryze due to his nice synergy w/ Overload's max mana boost on its damage. Mana regen is also great on him because with his passive it's really easy to burn yourself out of mana fast.

Ghostraider

01-16-2010

They work well with Blitz as well it gives him some extra surviveability with his passive as well helping with his early game mana problems.

Charmicarmicarmicat

01-16-2010

are we talking lvl 1 mana or lvl 18 mana?

Either way, ryze and singed are some of them. But there are casters who need a deep mana pool to perform well - karthus, anivia and kassadin in particular.

KingMoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post

Either way, ryze and singed are some of them. But there are casters who need a deep mana pool to perform well - karthus, anivia and kassadin in particular.
level 1

i use this setup for singed because i like the extra HP and the regen to keep poison cloud up

IMSavior

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post

no, and hell no

anivia could use much better runes then mana

magic pen / life / ap >>> mana runes

ive never heard of kassadin going mana runes either