Udyr OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

when u fixed udyr hes not fixed hes worse hes a walking stun never dies with turtle and a super fast Lifesteler pls nerf him

Zouave321

01-16-2010

stun him and kill him, poppy is way more op imo

R oL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

He jungled from 1-4, did dragon solo at 4, got up to 6, and began running around with the lizard buff killing everything in sight. Killed four of their heroes in about a minute (went from a 1v2, killed one, another two came in, killed the remaining three)

Edit: Sorry about the quality, its a game that lasted under 25 minutes (their base was dead before they could surrender), he had 16 kills, zero deaths. There wasn't any single feeder on their team that you just looked at and was like 'foooood!'

Worf

01-16-2010

Exactly right there

Synxxx

01-16-2010

We all said he'd be OP as soon as the test realm notes were leaked. This isn't news or anything.

Next patch he'll probably be nerfed to the ground.

Nerlis

01-16-2010

Its right, he's Really but really OP. Its a real joke... Must be a whole team on him to kill him... Last 3 game i played against a Udyr, they were in legendary, and its not beacause they were goos or anything...

Pockets

01-16-2010

Udyr is defiantly OP right now. I've been playing him since he came out and declared underpowered. IMO he was not even that bad then, it just took a little skill and smarts to do well. After his first buff I was doing very well in games and felt very strong, easily winning 1v2s. When i saw the patch notes i knew he was going to be OP. I don't even play him right now because its just too easy. I personally enjoy playing the 'underpowered' champions, just to prove that this game is mostly skill oriented. It seems that people just want champions that they can pick up and own with. Champions like TF are a perfect example of skill based play, not everyone can pull off a good insta-gank. I think there needs to be some of those 'underpowered' champions that players need to mess around with in order to discover their potential.

JunkRamen

01-16-2010

Pretty sure I saw a red post say he's going to get nerfed.

gliy

01-16-2010

Yup, the real issue is the TR.

DayDemonz

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpoonYou View Post
when u fixed udyr hes not fixed hes worse hes a walking stun never dies with turtle and a super fast Lifesteler pls nerf him
Yeah, I ran into a team of 4, Katarina, Twitch, Annie, and Rammus. This was at about level 11. Rammus and Katarina had 50% hp. I ran in, and killed all 4 of them. I survived with about 100hp thanks to my Turtle Stance.